I am a lawyer with around 5 years of work experience in top-tier Belarusian and international law firms, mainly in the areas of corporate, investment, and competition law. I have strong project management and organizing skills developed through leading teams of lawyers on legal projects.
August 2012 – August 2013 Duisenberg School of Finance, LLM in Law & Finance
– Duisenberg School of Finance Merit award;
– Master thesis: The Comparative Analysis of Skolkovo Innovation Centre.
September 2010 – June 2011 Belarusian State University, LLM in Jurisprudence
– Master thesis: Conformity of goods under United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
September 2005 – June 2010 Belarusian State University, LLB in International Private Law
– Top 5% student;
– Diploma thesis:Acceptance of goods under United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATES
2011 Bar examination held by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus (19 out of 20 points), a Certificate of Attestation allowing rendering legal services and pleading before the court.
Languages: Russian (native); English (full professional proficiency); Spanish (limited working proficiency); Polish (limited working proficiency), Dutch (basic proficiency).
– Team-building and project management (creation and management of ad hoc teams of lawyers for specific projects);
– HR (searched and selected personnel, built a professional network);
– Business negotiations;
– Social and emotional intelligence.
2014 Article Where does space Europe plan to go next? to be published in “Thruster” magazine.
2013 Article Investing in Belarus… via the Netherlands published in “Delo” (“Practice”) magazine.
2013 Organizing and speaking at the Doing Business in Belarus seminar at the Hague Chamber of Commerce.
2012 Article Is investment agreement always necessary? published in “Business-Info” legal database.
2011 Coaching the Belarusian State University team atthe 5th Frankfurt Investment Arbitration Moot Court Competition.
2010 Participation in the 17th Annual Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Competition.
December 2013 – Present NPoC Belarus, Space Generation Advisory Council (Austria, distance)
June 2013 – Present Legal Associate, NewSpace Global LLC (USA, distance)
– Drafting agreements, reviewing and analyzing existing agreements;
– Conducting legal research on various legal issues.
July 2012 – Present Of Counsel, Law firm Magnusson (the Netherlands)
– Advising on various issues of investment, corporate, competition and contract law;
– Performing legal due diligence;
– Representing interests of the firm and its clients in the Netherlands.
September 2010 – June 2012 Junior Associate, Revera Consulting Group (Belarus)
– Corporate law (advising on establishing legal entities in Belarus; M&A; preparation of legal opinions on issues of corporate law; working for the World Bank on the Doing Business survey);
– Investment law (preparation of legal opinions on different issues of foreign investments: protection of foreign investors, regimes of foreign investments, conclusion of investment contracts, privileges and benefits granted to foreign investors, etc.);
– WTO law (advising the Representative office of the United Nations in the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus on compliance of Belarusian laws with WTO rules on the monetary and credit system, payment system, currency regulation, and competition);
– Commercial law (drafting contracts including sale contracts, contracts on rendering of services, contracts with management and account companies).
February 2010 – April 2010 Intern, Glimstedt Law Firm LLC (Belarus)
– Analysis of the ICSID judicial practice;
– Drafting agreements (mainly contracts on rendering of services).
June 2008 – June 2009 Junior Associate, Vlasova Mikhel and Partners LLC (Belarus)
– Litigation (calculation of claims, drafting statements of claim ordefence, appeals, etc.);
– Preparation of legal opinions (mainly on issues of labour law);
– Legal translations.
AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL INTEREST
Aerospace industry, innovations, start-ups, venture capitals, charity.
Music, travelling, psychology.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.