1. Over 3 years of experience as Aerospace Engineer (development and implementation of the new complex measuring instruments for different wind tunnels in aerodynamics testing).
2. Expert in full cycle working with the six-component internal strain-gauge balances (SGB):
· SGB Designing using finite element method according to required loads (Solid Works, MSC.Patran/Nastran).
· Designing blueprints for producing the SGB body.
· Designing Wheatstone bridge circuit diagram for the SGB.
· Calibration Matrix Determination of balance signals using the laboratory stand.
· Design data verification of the SGB prototype.
· Configuration, management and adaptation of the amplifying equipment, providing measurement of the output signals in the lab stands and wind tunnels.
· Metrological characteristics definition and preparing the SGB wind tunnel testing.
· Organizing and providing wind tunnel testing and measurement control.
3. Expert in working with free oscillation test technique using devices of two types. (In the first case, the hinge connection of tested model and support system of wind tunnel working section is a spring or completed by a spring. In the second case, the model support system includes strain-gauge balance, which provides measurement of longitudinal and transverse forces).
4. Project Implementation researching the field of the SOYUZ launching vehicle’s second stage falling (the winner of «The Best scientific and technical project of 2011»).
5. Three abstracts publication (all reports were highlighted by the Commission).
6. Extensive knowledge of experimental and theoretical aerodynamics, nonstationary aerodynamics, theoretical mechanics, study of the strength of materials, mathematics (analytic geometry, linear algebra, calculus, differential calculus, integral calculus, probability theory and mathematical statistics).
7. Good knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD, Solid Works, MSC.Patran/Nastran, Photoshop.
8. Good knowledge of amplifying equipment: HBM, National Instruments, LMS.
9. Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
10. Extensive knowledge of IT tendencies, development and implementation of information systems to decision-making support based on integration technologies: PLM, GIS, CAD, PDM, SAP.
Aeronautical Engineer (01.2010 – 04.2013)
TsNIIMash (Central Research Institute of Machine Building) Moscow, Russia
Theoretical calculations and experimental research on aeronautical and gas dynamic loads in the atmosphere of the Earth and other planets, and in outer space.
· Participation in the testing of specialized measuring tools.
· Metrological maintenance and execution of specialized measuring tools.
· Equipment providing.
· Participation and controlling the installation of the new equipment.
· Analyzed the technical state of the equipment.
· Worked with regulatory documents (GOST, State Standard) etc.
· Development and Maintenance of internal technical documentation.
· Development, approval and release of design and operational documentation.
· Terms of reference development.
· Interacted with related enterprises.
· 3D design and simulation of the stress-strain state of the specialized measuring tools, stress testing in Solid Works and MCS Patran/Nastran.
· Participating in the development of various scientific and technical reports.
· Worked with gauge balance measuring and amplifying equipment.
Lead Specialist (08.2013 – present time)
The group of companies NEOLANT (the supplier of solutions for the enterprises of fuel-energy complex and state sector) Moscow, Russia
Development and implementation of information systems to decision-making support based on the integration of different kinds of technology; engineering and information support of nuclear objects on different life cycle stages.
· Identifying, understanding and planning for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensuring that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
· Planning a system flow from the ground up.
· Interacting with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents.
· Writing technical requirements from a critical phase.
· Interacting with designers to understand software limitations.
· Helping programmers during system development (provide use cases, database design).
· Performing system testing.
· Deploying the completed system.
· Documenting requirements and contributing to user manuals.
· Responsible for designing components and providing information to the developer, when a development process is conducted.
2006-2012 (6 years specialist degree) Bauman Moscow State Technical University, SPECIAL MACHINERY faculty, Flight Dynamics and Movement Control.
Advanced Training Certification (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2010).
· Certificate of advanced training, specialization "Verification of measuring mechanical quantities"
Intensive course of General English (Mayflower College, Plymouth, UK, 2014).
· Extensive numeracy skills.
· Critical thinking.
· Ability to promote change and develop ideas.
· Organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Wide technological and technical outlook.
· Ability to handle tasks in different technical fields.
· Recognized as good communicator, interpersonal skills, high train ability.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.