Age: 27 years
• March 2014- Currently; Ineco. Transport Engineering
Junior engineer within the GNSS department developing technical and management activities from European projects based on EGNOS and Galileo: ACCEPTA and FilGAPP.
• November 2012- November 2013; Ineco. Transport Engineering
Internship at CNS/ATM direction, developing activities from European projects related to Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS):
- Monitoring GNSS signal (Septentrio receivers).
- EGNOS performance analysis (KPI´s).
- Participation in the internal GBAS coverage software tool development.
- Management and technical activities.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• 2004- 2014; MsC. Telecommunication Engineering
Final Degree Project: “Performance analysis for Satellite Augmentation Navigation Systems in Aviation: SBAS and GBAS”
˃ Jan´12-Jun´12; Copenhaguen University College of Engineering
International Semester in Computer Science & Electronics.
˃ Sept´09- Jun´10; Copenhaguen University College of Engineering
Erasmus Grant studying courses from Computer Science g& Electronics.
English: Advanced C1.2 (British Council)
• Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
• Software: Microsoft Office , advanced level.
Rest of the package, user level.
• Other Tools: NetBeans, Matlab, Autocad, Ansoft Design, Pspice.
• Dynamic and proactive.
• Observant and reasonable.
• Large social skills.
• Organizational capacity.
• Team work experience gained during abroad experiences.
• Open to work in any field within information technologies.
• Willing to travel and/or work abroad.
• Sport hobbies as tennis, walking and fitness.
• Music and literature.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.