· 9 years specialized in RF (X, C and Ku band) TWT High Power amplifiers and redundant switching and power combiner systems.
· Familiar with specific RF test instruments : VNA, PNA, Spectrum Analyzer, Frequency synthesizer, Power meter, coupling devices.
· A dynamic hands on professional with 20+ years of experience in high tech equipment engineering project management; process, plant, NPI, quality, design, and manufacturing engineering for a variety of commercial and military applications
· Experienced in Product and Project Management, design and experimental solutions, R&D financial analysis for cost saving opportunities; Lean Manufacturing, 5S, DFM, AMT, ERP/MRP, PLM, FMEA, DOE, SPC, ISO/QS9000, ISO14000; MIL Standards, AS9100; MSHA; OHSA, EH&S.
· Excellent knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly and test techniques.
· Vast experience in electro-mechanical engineering field: design, test, repairs/maintenance, manufacturing engineering.
· Highly skilled in computer applications: MS Office, AUTOCADxx, MS Project,Visio other PLM/MRP systems.
· ITAR and Canadian CGP (Controlled Goods Program) clearance.
Company profile: Design and Manufacturing High Power Microwave Amplifiers and Satellite communication equipment .
· Responsible for all aspects of manufacturing, test, calibration X,C and Ku band 2.25 kW TWT and 1.25 kW TWT SL (trade mark) Amplifiers.
· Responsible for all aspects of setup, test, calibration RF Redundant Switching systems, Power Phase Combiners and Power Frequency Combiners for SATCOM Earth Stations.
· Acting as DA (Design Authority) for Design Center (Palo Alto, CA) related RF Switching Systems.
· Designing test setup and assembly process for various components in HV Power Supplies / TWTA and specified equipment for personnel protection on high voltage test areas
· Working with design/test engineering and senior management to implement and sustain DFM/DFT and DFA concepts
· Resolving technical issues with suppliers and contract manufacturers as well as provided technical support to end customer
· Being technical advisory on customer new order reviews; reviewed and interpreted contract requirements to be in line with existing capabilities and delivery schedules as well as applicable standards and certifications
· Participating in FAT of finished systems and CofC sign-off’s with CPI’s QA representatives
· Developed and maintained, Method Sheets, assembly and test instructions and inspection plans.
· Coordination of cross-functional teams i.e. assemblers, test technicians, procurement, planning, engineering; within a rigorous ISO and MIL quality environment to deliver product in time and on/under budget.
· Conducting suppliers audit, resolved technical issues with suppliers and contract manufacturers.
· Performing Root Cause Analysis and established corrective actions implementing quality improvement initiatives.
· Implemented design changes, supplier selection on RF Switch systems, which lead to 30% product cost reduction.
Manufacturing consultant (contract)
· Manufacturing engineering consultancy on ADI technology transfer.
· 2 month contract on a special project in Daegu – S Korea.
(Previously IMAGE PROCESSING SYSTEMS Inc, until 2001)
Company profile: Design and Manufacturing Computer Based Vision Automated Inspection Systems.
· Provided engineering assistance to production and production assistance to engineering.
· Supported first prototype builds and participated in engineering design.
· Developed engineering documentation, prepared product manufacturing BOM, routings and standards.
· Designed and purchased tooling and fixtures for the manufacturing and assembly.
· Wrote and developed Assembly Instructions to support ISO 9001.
Company has been registered ISO 9001 in the year 1998.
· Proven as first call on Engineering Change implementations – ECR (Engineering Change Request) / MCN (Manufacturing Change Notice), being main feedback source for documentation and BOM correction. Good knowledge of MRP (Impact) system.
· Researched the use of rare earth high energy magnets in special D|C motors.
· Designed prototype DC motors based on (Ne-Fe-B) magnets for various applications.
· Coordinated and supervised manufacturing and test of experimental models, prototypes (noise and vibration test involved).
· Worked on specifications, technical reports.
1985 - 1988 SHIPBUILDING YARD, Tulcea, Romania.
Electrical Engineer (Electrical Repairs Department).
· Supervised electrical repairs on trawler ships.
· Repaired equipment: helm, trawl, gyro pilot, propeller-pitch control governor, Diesel-Generators automatic paralleling device.
· Tested the whole ship electrical equipment in sea navigation conditions.
B.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering. – eligible for PEO (Professional Engineer of Ontario).
University of Bucharest, Romania.
· Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan.
Centennial College Toronto.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.