Colorado Springs, CO 80922
** Secret Security Clearance [Expired]**
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / ENGINEERING SCHEDULER / SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Utilizing outstanding technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
· Systems Engineering
· Quality Assurance/Procedures
· Technical Writing
· Mainframe Systems Administration
· Project Management
· Requirements Development
CERTIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
Hardware: IBM 3033/CPS/LDP MVS/SP, IBM 4381, IBM ES9000 MVS/ESA, UNIX RS/6000, IBM LE370, IBM 370/3090 and IBM 370/3081 MVS/XA Mainframes, Windows and Apple based operating systems
Software: MVS/0S390, MVS/ESA & MVS/SP, RACF 1.9 & 2.2, MVS JCL, UNIX (AIX) 4.3.2, OS/VS COBOL, COBOL II, VSAM, CA7 (Scheduler), XPEDITER, COBOL/XE, ENDEVOR, GLOBAL SOFTWARE, INTEGRAL, TSO-ISPF, MVS Utilities, Easytrieve, File-Aid, FLASHER, CICS/VS Command Level. Microsoft Windows and Office Suite. Microsoft Project. Macintosh Office Suite. Microsoft SharePoint. Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and PhotoShop. C++
Certifications: Fundamentals of Visual Basic (Microsoft Certified), Certified COBOL Programmer.
Specialized Training: Microsoft Project, IBM OS/390 RACF Administration for mainframes, Microsoft Access including Queries, Earned Value Management, NMA Leadership Development Course, Lockheed Martin Interact Training, UNIX, Visual C++, Project Management, Professional Technical Writing, Adobe Suite, SVN Tortoise, ActionScript, SharePoint.
· Contributes to systems and software and hardware process improvements to ensure high quality, consistent, and efficient results.
· Project documentation involves but not limited to systems operations, storage and management and satellite systems engineering.
· Develops research artifacts in support of System Sustainment Reports, System Problem Reports through systems engineering for the Milstar Maintenance team (MILSATCOM).
· Documentation includes but is not limited to requirements development, technical manuals, test reports, and procedure development
· Developed a training program for project management and trained coworkers in project scheduling.
· Excellent communication skills involving resource planning, negotiation and presentations
Project Management Jul 2012 – Present
Working from Home due to four back surgeries
· Currently studying for the PMP Certification.
· Project Management included coordination of physical therapy, chiropractic care, working out and swimming
Project Engineer Jul 2011 – Sep 2011
TAS, Turbine Air Systems, Houston Texas
· Created a schedule procedure for a temporary contract assignment for Turbine Air Systems.
· Coordinated with the Engineering Manager in deliverables. Liaised between Engineering personnel and other departments
· Created a tracking procedure for deliverables and documentation.
Staff Training Specialist Apr 2010– Feb 2011
LinQuest Corporation, Colorado Springs, CO
· Provided technical writing for the Army that included but not limited to revisions, government peer review and delivery.
· Coordinated with Project Manager in deliverables for the MILSATCOM contract. Liaised between CSMC personnel and clients at PAFB.
· Created a tracking procedure for deliverables and documentation on the CSMC MILSATCOM contract
· Administrator for the CSMC MILSATCOM contract that included; office setup, coordination of facilities management, conference organization and liaison for OCI (Organizational Conflict of Interest) compliance
· Converted PowerPoint slides on the CASIES contract into XML to interface with Adobe Flash for AEHF Training
Engineering Planner and Project Management Jan 2007 – Mar 2008
Lockheed Martin Information Systems and Global Services, Colorado Springs, CO
· Conducted complex engineering planning incorporating Earned Value Management, Resource Planning and project tasking with dependencies.
· Improved customer satisfaction of the users by tracking release related issues pertaining to the software development life cycle.
· Created schedules in Microsoft Project to track the requirements analysis, design implementation, software development integration, interface design, and product testing.
· Supported project scheduling for the team leads that included Integrated Master Schedules in addition to individual schedules with critical path and resource utilization.
· Collaborated with Project Managers on release of status, project tracking reporting documentation and charts.
· Coordinated with the Schedule Review Board Chair and tracked release-related issues. Assessed the progress against established plans and parameters.
Systems Engineer, Milstar Maintenance Team (MMT) Jun 2001 – Jan 2007
Lockheed Martin Mission Services, Colorado Springs, CO
· Project Management and Systems engineering of satellite releases followed through with the system installation on the production system at Schriever Air Force Base for the MILSATCOM groups.
· Maintained a broad exposure and knowledge base to the full range of state-of-the-art systems, technologies, and applications by working with each team; Test, Software and Integration, Database, Quality Assurance, and Configuration Management Systems Engineering.
· Engineered satellite maintenance releases that involved the Software Development Life Cycle and system installation support at Schriever Air force Base.
· Engineering Planner included but was not limited to the coordinating of release planning and scheduling for the AEHF (Advanced Extremely High Frequency) transition for the Milstar Maintenance Team which included the overseeing 130+ releases annually and release ownership as mini-project manager. Projects varied in size and complexity of technicality.
· Coordinated with Project Managers on release status, project tracking reporting, documentation and charts. Liaised between MMT personnel and clients located in both Schriever Air Force Base and California.
· Created templates for each release type for consistency between releases and integrity of release dates.
· Utilized Microsoft Project extensively and effectively for timetable coordination and scheduling both software and database development.
· Streamlined ISO9001 Project Tracking Procedures and eliminated excess paperwork.
· Effectively interacts and coordinates business owners and third party partners
· Selected as Team Spokesperson and held all briefings to management. Created documentation related to oversight by interfacing with a range of development and engineering teams and functions.
· Chaired the Release Planning Group; tracked all release related issues pertaining to the software development life cycle between management and release owners.
· Tracked all MMT project schedules and ensured proper allocation of 60 – 80 engineering and development personnel.
IBM Mainframe Systems Administrator for SBIRS Jun 1996 – Jun 2001
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations, Colorado Springs, CO
· Provided systems support for systems programming and administration on 3033/LDP/CPS, 4381, OS/390, and ES9000 systems on a UNIX based platform for the Defense Support Program. Delivered daily support to over 120 end users.
· Improved customer satisfaction of contracting team, government and military end users.
· Systems support tasks including setting up user ID’s, granting file access, configuring hardware and software setups.
· Streamlined system processes for a very successful ISO9000 audit bureaucracy required to install simple upgrades to the operating systems of an IBM ES/9000 mainframe and IBM RISC 6000 servers.
· Implemented and equipment scheduling procedure that keeps track of scheduling requests, priorities and scheduling time with the testers.
· Performed daily and weekly backups on the RS/6000 Systems.
· Created Microsoft Access database to track Customer Service Requests, from software/hardware problems to granting file access.
· Worked as a liaison between Computer Support Center and the contract reporting problems, submitting requests and setting up new users on the unclassified LAN.
· Performed weekly satellite loads for data testing.
Lockheed Martin SPOTLight Award for Project Management in Release Planning and Scheduling
Fundamentals of Visual Basic (Microsoft Certified)
IBM Basics of OS/390 RACF Administration
COBOL Programmer (Houston Community College Certified)
Advanced Training: NMA Leadership Development, Lockheed Martin Interact Training
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.