Fully available with 1-2 month notice.
Most information not shown/summarized for privacy purposes. Contact me for further info.
Willingness to take on additional responsibilities. Looking for exciting opportunities and new challenges to move forward in my professional career.
Three different companies
The Netherlands | October 2014 – Present
* Creation of software models representing aircraft avionics and physical systems. Responsible for own model lifecycle: initial planning and scheduling, requirement analysis and definition, preliminary design, development and integration with other systems.
* Modelling as per original manufacturer technical notes, interface control documents, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc.
* Deployment of models in simulators in-house and at customer’s facilities. Integration with COTS hardware and aircraft avionics.
* Support to qualification processes with (inter)national aeronautical authorities (e.g., EASA, FAA).
* Capture and tracking of requirements established by customers and regulation.
* Work package drafting, task assignment within the team, coordination with interfacing departments (electronics, assembly, mechanical, etc.) and external sub-contracted teams.
* Functional test definition and creation of acceptance manuals. Coordination of verification and validation campaigns with pilots.
* Participation in sales bids providing technical input and work estimates.
Professional certificate: "Architecture and Systems Engineering" (2018-2019). Taken online through MITxPRO platform. Modules: “Quantitative Methods in Systems Engineering”, “MBSE: Documentation and Analysis”, “Models in Engineering” and “Architecture of Complex Systems”.
University degree: AEROSPACE ENGINEERING (Master equivalent, in Spanish "Ingeniero Aeronáutico")
Technical University of Madrid, Spain (Oct. 2005 – Oct.2014)
Aeronautical engineering with specialization in space systems, but overall generalistic/multidisciplinary studies covering a wide arrange of topics. Examples of space related subjects: in-hands experience accepting an educational cubesat; participating in simulated CDF environment to design a satellite mission with aid of STK.
Native Spanish speaker. Fluent in English.
Intermediate/average level in French, German, Dutch.
* Windows/Linux environments. Advanced user of office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and cloud-based equivalents.
* Professional experience with MATLAB/Simulink and C++ and Python object-oriented languages; version control (SVN, Git).
* Professional use of project tracking tools (JIRA); requirement tracking tools (Polarion); data reporting tools (Jupyter).
* Minor, academic experience with other tools: STK (space mission analysis and planning, with Level 1 certification); CATIA, Solid Edge (CAD); LaTeX (text formatting); Capella/Arcadia and SysML (MBSE).
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can only pay through PayPal.
Negotiations are currently ongoing for the takeover of Space Careers. During that time, until the change of ownership is completed, only Monthly subscriptions will be offered.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.
Finally, when registering and posting a job, you consent to have your contact details made public.