Applied for: Systems Engineer, Aerospace, Satellite Communications, Automotive, Embedded Systems
1 Oct 2009–1 Jan 2015
RF Systems Engineer
University of Alcalá, Madrid (Spain)
- Responsible of an antennas measurement system in an anechoic chamber.
- Link budget analysis along the RF cables, transmission and reception antenna, free space and the different elements of the circuit.
- Microwave antennas measurements for obtain the RF radiation patterns. Working frequency band: 0.5 up to 40 GHz.
- Used to manage the following instrumentation: network analysers, power meters, oscilloscopes, amplifiers, connectors, RF cables, among others.
- Signal processing and manage toolkits for modelling and simulation microwave antennas.
- Development of software and hardware processing tools: data acquisition, post-processing and interfaces.
- Technical presentations for companies, exhibitions and symposiums.
- Completed projects for companies: AIRBUS, Telnet, Rymsa and Acorde. Working closely with external companies staff.
- PAZ project cooperation with AIRBUS Astrium, measurement of satellite antenna (nearly 3 years). It was necessary to change both the mechanical and software configuration to carry out the process of measuring the satellite antenna. This required more than 2000 hours of measurements in chamber (testing and measuring). The project was a success and I have a recommendation letter from them.
10 Nov 2008–30 Mar 2009
Network and Communications Engineer
Movildata Internacional S.L., Murcia (Spain)
My tasks were controlling and monitoring GPS, GPRS and GSM systems. I was working in a team oriented to service sector and in order to meet customer needs. Particularly, my responsibilities were:
- Signal processing of GPS, GPRS and GSM systems.
- Hardware implementation of new telemetry systems.
- Collaboration with the product area for incorporation of new solutions.
- Development of new systems for the improvement and optimization of communications.
- Research on new methods of telemetry devices.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1 Oct 2009–6 Sep 2013
Ph.D. Telecommunications Engineering
University of Alcalá, Madrid (Spain)
- Development and implementation of a measurement system to characterize the radiation pattern of antennas in anechoic chamber.
- Participation in the PAZ project for 3 years with AIRBUS Astrium.
- Stay for 4 months in Munich (Germany), working at Technical University of Munich.
- Ph.D with Honours ("Cum Laude" and "International").
1 Oct 2008–10 Oct 2009
Master in Renewable Energy
Polytechnic University of Cartagena, Cartagena (Spain)
- Knowledge of project development.
- Planning and decision making.
- Design and project management of facilities.
- Resource planning, cost and project time.
- Specializing in: wind energy, bioenergy, photovoltaic, energy conservation in buildings and hybrid systems.
1 Oct 2002–28 Jul 2008
Polytechnic University of Cartagena, Cartagena (Spain)
- Systems Engineering and Automation. Architecture and Computer Technology. Telematics
- Signal Theory and Communications. Electronics.
- Final year thesis: Hardware design & Implementation of an algorithm for digital zooming based on bilinear interpolation using a FPGA (graduate with honours)
Mother tongue(s) Spanish
Other language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING
Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English C1 C1 B2 B2 B2
German A1 A2 A1 A1 A2
Levels: A1/A2: Basic user - B1/B2: Independent user - C1/C2: Proficient user
Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Ability to listen to customer needs and to show commitment to the customer.
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills gained through my experience at seminars, conferences and symposiums.
- Ability to follow up with clients in a professional manner.
- Experience in technical conversations with external companies.
Organisational / managerial skills
- Leadership and ability to motivate a group of people toward a common goal.
- Ability to work effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships.
- Able to be independent and make decisions.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic environments and multidisciplinary.
- Understand the needs of the company and the customer.
- Prepare and present technical presentations.
- Knowledge of new technologies and the latest trends.
- Passion for technology.
- Very high personal motivation.
- Programs: Office, OpenOffice
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Design Tool: Cadence, OrCAD, Electric, PSpice, Agilent VEE, Labview.
- Programming Languages: C/C++, Matlab, Simulink, Java, visual .NET, VHDL, HTML,
Assembler, Fortran, CUDA
- Networks: TCP/IP, Switches, Routers, WAN/LAN, Wifi, Telnet, SSH, VPN, Ethernet
- Graphic Design: Autocad, Rhinoceros, Photoshop
- Mathematical analysis programs: Mathematica, SPSS, Minitab
- FPGAs Design: Xilinx, SimPower
- Signal measurement: Oscilloscopes, network analyzers, power meters, amplifiers
- Electromagnetic Simulation: CST Microwave Studio
- Systems Engineering - ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION
- Fiber Optic Networks - ENGINEERS ASSOCIATION
- Semiconductor Device and Processing Technology - UPCT
- Introduction to PMP - PMI Certification - UCAM
- Research in space: the European Space Project - UPCT
- Project infrastructure in Telecommunications - UPCT
- 3G communications mobile and social - UPCT
- 3G communications mobile: mobile broadband - UPCT
- Telecommunications and emergency services - UPCT
- Basic instrumentation for biomedical applications - UPCT
- The Telecommunications Engineer for the expert - UPCT.
- Teaching certificate - UM
- Performing various national and international conferences and symposiums.
For more information about this: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-7560-2013
- Driving license
- Geographical mobility: Total
- Possibility of incorporation: Immediate
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.