Aerospace and Defense Software and Data Sales with concentration on International Partners. Demonstrated success in Direct, Inside, Channel, Renewal, and Customer Service Sales. Focused on identifying new business, commercial qualification, establishing relationships, and closing.
Key areas of expertise include:
• Delivering Value Proposition
• New Market Penetration
• Sales Prospecting, Qualification
• Sales Territory Planning
• International Procurement
• Reseller On-Boarding
• Inside Sales Coaching
• Sales Staging, Forecasting
• Customer Relations
ANALYTICAL GRAPHICS, INC. Exton, PA AGI, a $50M company with 250 employees, is a modeling and analysis software provider servicing the Aerospace and Defense markets, and has been named one of the top Best Places to Work in America.
International Account Executive (2006-2013)
Led Software, Services, and Renewal Sales for Latin America Channel and Rest-Of-World Direct territories.
• Established Latin America Reseller network with revenue growth from $116K to $390K in 2011, $631K in 2012, $803K in 2013.
• Led development of Rest-Of World Territory, responsible for all Direct sales outside of Europe and Asia resulting in Sales growth from $346K in 2007 to $981K in 2008, $1.4M in 2009 and establishment of Reseller Partners in Korea, Singapore, Scandinavia, and UK in 2009/2010. Maintained $1M annual Direct sales revenue outside of new Partner territories.
• Implemented fringe pipeline tool, web portal, and customer/prospect mapping application to increase Reseller Partner performance and Pipeline development, resulting in Partner Sales growth from $1.9M in 2007 to $2.6M in 2008, $4.2M in 2009.
• Conducted Partner Qualification and Solution Selling coaching, resulting in increased forecasting accuracy, sales productivity, and market/target prioritization. This included tracking, strategizing, target account planning and accountability in quarterly and annual territory plans.
Inside Sales Associate, International (2005-2006)
Developed European Reseller sales, marketing, forecasting, sales lead follow-up, and training. Also led prospecting and qualifying of sales opportunities via phone, e-mail, web, and face-to-face meetings for International territory.
• Executed Space Agency and Embassy campaigns that identified new Sales regions and established new leads and relationships in developing territories, yielding new sales in 4 countries each year for 7 years, and establishing extensive user bases in Korea, Singapore, Scandinavia, and UK.
• Conceived 'Post Sales follow-up process' that solicited new international customers to join AGI user network, allocated technical resources to support current software usage, and further qualified follow-on sales opportunities. This process contributed directly to the establishment of local user communities and existing market conditions to recruit new regional Reseller Partners.
• Increased entire International Territory market share (versus Domestic territory) via aggressive global prospecting and lead qualification campaigns. This activity contributed to an increase of corporate International revenue contribution from 9% in 2005 to 30% in 2008.
SPACE IMAGING (now DigitalGlobe), Thornton, CO Space Imaging, a 300 person $70M company, was the first provider of commercially available high-resolution satellite imagery and associated geospatial data products.
International Channel Operations Representative (2001-2005)
Managed International Reseller Channel Sales in Central/South America, Middle East, and Asia.
• Self-started Central/South American Reseller Channel resulting in exceeding individual channel account sales target by 70% in 2004.
• Maintained consistent 10% new customer sales over 3 years through Channel training, individual proactive marketing research and target customer prospecting - the highest ratio for all regions.
International Project Coordinator (2000-2001)
Implemented commercial procedures for Space Imaging Global Network that established inter-affiliate sales architecture to accommodate new satellite launch. This architecture honored all international partner contract obligations and stimulated imagery and satellite access sales in support of the first-to-market high resolution commercial imagery satellite.
Customer Service Representative (1998-1999)
Primary point of contact for large-volume commercial and private accounts. Responsible for sales, production, and delivery.
University of Maryland, College Park B.S., Physical Geography and Environmental Management, 1998, College Park, MD
Solution Selling Training, Exton, PA -- Optia Group Consulting, 2006-2009 Dale Carnegie Training, King of Prussia, PA -- Sales Advantage Certificate Program Penn State Great Valley, Malvern, PA -- Behavioral Interviewing Skills Colorado State University, Denver, CO -- Project Management Certificate Program, June 2002 Mountain Shepherd Wilderness Survival School, Catawba, VA -- ‘Humble Thunder’ Outdoor Survival Course, March 2011 Wilderness Learning Center, Chateaugay, NY -- Basic Survival Course, July 2012
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.