CV: Algorithm System Engineer
| Date Submitted:||01-05-2014|
| Last Modified:||01-05-2014 (07:01)|
Competent and versatile Algorithm System Engineer educated to Master’s Degree with over 6 years AHMS (Aircraft Health Monitoring System) Specialist experience gained at Safran Engineering Systems (Labinal Power Systems), entity of Safran Group. Possesses a working knowledge of a wide variety of technical design and development of critical embedded software systems as well as demonstrating strong commercial acumen.
Managerial experience includes assisting with all aspects of the coordination of turbojet engines PHM (Prognosis and Health Management) programs, whilst also ensuring that Motor Monitoring Solutions are designed in respect of embedded software certification constraints (DO-178C; DO 254). Key accomplishments include industrial patents in the work in the collaboration with SNECMA Safran Group, and publications and articles carried in the framework of European and international conferences.
Research – Experienced in project planning and the setting of realistic and achievable objectives. Key expertise lies in Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management. Undertook a technical pilot study over 5 years to promote research in the field of predictive anomaly detection in turbojet. The study had a particular focus on designing Turbojet Health Monitoring Applicative Software Unit.
Engineering System – Established a functional analysis for safety-critical system design improving reliability and availability according to RAMS concepts.
Algorithm System – Skilled in Software Life Cycle Management designed for complex system health monitoring. Specialized in stochastic modeling, design of system abnormalities virtual sensor, open algorithm system architecture. Experienced in developing and testing generic tools that support the model-driven engineering of high-integrity embedded real-time systems by providing an open code generation framework able to verify the semantic consistency of systems described using safe subsets of heterogeneous modeling languages, ranging from behavioral to architectural languages and presenting a synchronous and asynchronous semantics; and to generate optimized source code for multiple programming (Ada, C/C++) and synthesis (VHDL, SystemC) languages.
· As senior technical engineer working for SNECMA‘s PHM programs target (Silvercrest®, CFM56®, LEAP®); in charge of designing critical system monitoring algorithm, generic applications and a private standard platform for HMS algorithm design. For example: Engine Start Capability, VSV actuator monitoring, Sensors monitoring based particular filtering and support vector machines approaches.
· As senior technical engineer working for SAGEM‘s SYNCHRON program target DO-178C qualified automatic code generation tool for aircraft safety-critical embedded software. In charge of testing GNAT Model Compiler tool resulting from the consortium Project P® whom the goal is to design automatic real-time systems model tests cases, static and dynamic key performance indicators based pro-formal generated source code analysis.
· Patents and Publications:
o Co-author of a scientific paper « Enhanced Massive Visualization of Engines Performance », presented at the 25th International Congress of Condition Monitoring and Diagnostic Engineering Management (COMADEM), Huddersfield, United Kingdom, May 27th 2012, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/364/1/012008
o Co-author of a scientific paper « Model based Actuator Control Loop Fault Detection », presented at the 8th European Conference on Turbomachinery Fluid Dynamics and Thermodynamics (ETC), Gratz, Ostrich, March 23rd-27th 2009, http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/364/1/012008
HMAS Specialist, Safran Engineering Services, since September 15th 2008
As Health Monitoring Application Software specialist in charge of designing, prototyping, testing and qualifying algorithm systems for safety-critical avionics systems. Further training of collaborators, management aspects involve technical risk and time cost analysis based on partner’s specification needs, in order to derive commercial and technical proposal.
University of Technology of Troyes February 2005 – July 2008
· Optimization & Safety-critical System Grade: Master’s Degree in Research Engineering
· System Reliability Engineering Grade: Master’s Degree in Engineering (RAMS)
Higher Institute of Technology September 2002 – July 2004
· Industrial Computer Science Grade: Higher National Diploma
Technical and Commercial High School September 2000 – July 2001
· Mechanical Design and Manufacturing Grade: BTEC National Diploma “F1”
· Mathematics & Manufacturing Techniques Grade: BTEC National Diploma “E”
CFM56 Line and Base Maintenance By SNECMA Services October 2012
ATA 104 Level III course – Information necessary to perform engine line maintenance; Hands-on practice in the removal and installation of Line Replaceable Units.
DO-178C Project Management By Safran Engineering Services May 2010
Information necessary to manage software development and qualification project based Software Considerations in Airbone Systems and Equipment Certification.
MATLAB®/SIMULINK® – IBM Rational Logiscope Rulechecker – DOORS – Synergy,– HP Quality Center – ARM Cortex-M – Raspberry Pi – SVN – MANTIS – SAS
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery
|3 months - Bronze
|6 months - Silver
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.