SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT PROJECT LEADER
-Since 2013: A400M NSS project leader - Safran Engineering Services on behalf of Airbus Operation S.A.S.
• Team Management (up to 15 persons),
• Responsible of good achievements of activities on time and with the expected quality level, interface with customer, reporting to Embedded Information System head of service,
• Project scope includes development of Embedded Airbus A400M Maintenance platform (NSS –ATA46), development of ground equipment connected to the platform (PMAT -Portable Multi Access Terminal) and integration of hosted applications.
-2011 to 2013: A400M NSS definition subWork Package leader - Safran Engineering Services on behalf of Airbus Operation S.A.S.
• Management of 4 persons,
• SubWorkPackage scope is Airbus A400 Maintenance platform (NSS – ATA46) definition,
• Focal point for technical topics related System/Hardware/Software development.
-2007 to 2011 System and equipment designer, Safran Engineering Services on behalf of Airbus Operation S.A.S.
• Responsible of Hardware and BITE/monitoring development for information system platform (NSS- ATA46)
• Involved in several Airbus program (A380, A350, A400M)
-2003 to 2006 PhD thesis on microtechnology at LAAS-CNRS (Laboratoire d’Analyse et d’Architecture des Systèmes)
• Development and integration of a MEMS safe micro-igniter using pyrotechnical micro-switch.
-2003 to 2006 PhD on microtechnology, LAAS-CNRS (Toulouse, France).
-1998 to 2003 Engineering Degree in Physics, INSA Toulouse(France) + D.E.A on conception of microelectronics circuits and microsystems
- Intervention Fields: aeronautic and defense industry, microelectronic and electronic laboratory/industry.
- Project Management:
• Planning, action follow-up, risk management, issue management, process definition, quality and continuous improvement, resource management, skills management, reporting, costing, answer to request for proposal,
• Knowledge of project management software : MicroSoftProject
• Several trainings in project management and team management
- System and equipment development:
• Need analysis, specification, supplier follow-up, design reviews , V&V cycle, qualification and certification activities, ergonomic, operational support
• Knowledge of requirements management software: DOORS
• Strong experience in system development for aeronautical industry.
• French: mother tongue
• English: good skills both written and oral (technical notes, specification documents, scientific publications, presentations, communication with international suppliers, foreign travels…)
- Office automation software: Windows, Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook…)
- Sport: basketball in a club.
- Music: guitarist in a band.
- Reading: scientific, science-fiction, historic…
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.