Education and graduation:
2013 : Graduated with honors of the university ELISA (EcoLe d’Ingénierie des Sciences Aérospatiales). French engineering school in 5 years specialized in aeronautics and space.
Satellite and rocket design
Space mission design
End of studies project:
Preliminary design of a Martian orbital shuttle
2008: Passed the Baccalauréat with honors (Equivalent to the Higher Leaving Certificate) in Lycée Louis Armand, Mulhouse.
Since December 2013: CRIT Interim: in mission within TechEauxEnergies
Data base implementation
• I am in charge of creating a tool to manage data from water samples analysis (VBA Access)
• I take part in the development of a new cathodic protection
April to October 2013: Internship by Agenium
Synergies BASILES – STK:
• I developed a tool (C++), which estimate the aerodynamic parameters and the performances of an UAV to determine coefficients needed by STK.
• I created a demonstration scenario with the Aircraft Module Manager in STK to show the possibilities of the module.
• I developed a user interface plugin (C#) for STK, which can play sound during the animation of the scenario.
• I took part in the user support on STK particularly on the Astrogator module.
• I studied the different propagators in STK to better understand the way they work.
July to September 2012: Internship by Bertin Technologies (Research & Development company).
After Sales data processing
• I was in charge of the creation of a tool, which can automatically process data from the after sales department (VBA).
• I realized tests of an HIM for medical automatons.
• I assembled prototypes and tested new motor for a medical automaton.
July to September 2011: Internship by Ratier-Figeac (aeronautic propeller manufacturer).
Operation sheet maturity assessment
• I was in charge of the determination of the relevant criteria
• I conducted tests assessments to validate the process
• I automated the redaction of the sheet (VBA)
Skills & Hobbies:
English:Fluent (TOEIC 955 & Cambridge ESOL level 1)
German :Almost Fluent
Music:Singing (10 years member of the boys’ choir of Mulhouse), playing violin and guitar
Reading:fan of fantasy and science-fiction books
Travelling:went round lots of country through all the world like China, Russia, Norway, Italia, or Germany.
STK, Matlab / Simulink, Catia V5, Solidworks, Ansys Fluent
C, C++, C# and VBA
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.