AEROSPACE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Project management, Embedded systems, Test-Simulation, V&V, R&D, Electromagnetism, Optical instruments and sensors, Communication, Physics
April 2013 - October 2013 Thales Alenia Space
Test-Simulation engineer: Instrumental calibration for embedded systems
· Missions analysis and specifications
· Feasibility study of on ground and on orbit calibration methods for spectro-imagers
· Implementation of a calibration simulator
· Choices of instrumental needs
· Technical report
· Presentation to Instrumentation and AIT department
· Drafting simulation procedures and specifications
September 2012 - April 2013 Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace, ISAE-SupAéro
Professional training "Project management" (TAS ASTRO)
· TAS ASTRO Program conducted by: Airbus, TAS, ESA, CNES members
· Project management (15 engineers): Design of a low cost Scientifics space mission
· Planning strategy, organizational meeting, cost management
· Coordination of Scientifics activities
· Technical reports
March 2008 - July 2009 Centre de Recherche en Astrophysique du Québec, CRAQ
Research Engineer: optical polarization
· Synthesis of research trainees (2003-2007)
· Definition of instruments calibration parameters
· Observational validation standards
· Data processing and polarization maps
· Participation on Monte-Carlo simulations
· Presentation at seminar
· Drafting article
· Technical reports
March 2007 - July 2007 Centre de Recherche en Astrophysique du Québec, CRAQ
Laboratory Researcher: Polar auroras simulations
· Implementation and hardware choices
· Electromagnetics interaction study
· Highlighting Van Allen radiation belt
· Drafting experimental procedures
· Experiment presentation at public event
2012 - 2013 ISAE: Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace, Toulouse, France
Engineering school: Aeronautics and Aerospace Technics “Space Systems Engineering” (TAS ASTRO)
2007 - 2008 Laboratoire d'Astrophysique et Observatoire de Grenoble, France
Master Research, Astrophysics and instrumentation
2005 - 2006 Université de Montréal, Canada
Maitrise Science Physics and Mechanics, Exchange program
2002 - 2007 Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
Licence Science Physics, Mechanics and Technologies
· Thales Alenia Space: Denis SERRE, Ph.D., Optical Architect
· Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace: Stéphanie LIZY-DESTREZ, Advanced Mater Director
· Centre de Recherche en Astrophysique du Québec: Pierre BASTIEN, Researcher/Professor
· Institut de Planétologie et d'Astrophysique de Grenoble (IPAG) : Mathieu BARTHELEMY, Researcher/Professor
Others activities and interests
Music: Piano and guitar player
2002 - 2014: Independent teacher of classical piano
Organizational and methodology development of music teaching skills
2011 - 2012: Free-lance private piano teacher, Dublin, Ireland
Conservatory program, Suzuki method, 10 regular students
2011(3 months): Training in music teaching, Houston
At the Suzuki Academy, Inc
Sports:Skiing, tennis, hiking, hockey, squash, cycling
Winter sports equipment sales and maintenance:
2009 - 2010 (5 months): "Intersport" shop, Villard de Lans, France
Cookery: Personal and group cooking sessions
2010 - 2011 (12 months): Commis-Chef, Grenoble, France
At "Chez mémé Paulette" restaurant
Ireland (2011), USA (Texas) (2011 & 2009), Greece (2010 & 2003), Peru (2008), Canada (2006)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.