Since November 2014: OHB Sweden, Attitude and Orbit Control Systems Engineer, Stockholm (Sweden),
Working on two projects, both using the Small GEO platform:
Hispasat AG-1, phase between Qualification Review and Acceptance Review
- Development of algorithms for in-flight AOCS and EP calibration (IOT), validated through Montecarlo campaigns; documentation of the analyses;
- Execution of tests on a Software Validation Facility for different operational scenarios (Separation from Launch Vehicle, Orbit Transfer, Nominal Operations) to validate the AOC software; analyses and documentation of the results.
EDRS-C (European Data Relay System), phases between Critical Design Review and Acceptance Review:
- Verification and validation of the AOC software on simulator (Matlab/Simulink Environment);
- Verification and validation of the AOC software integrated in the full onboard software (development of test cases compatible for testing on both a software only testing environment and the PFM);
- Development of scenario tests (Separation from Launch Vehicle, Orbit Transfer, Nominal Operations including Station Keeping manoeuvres, Relocation and Graveyarding manoeuvres, FDIR);
- Development of post-processing and plotting tools used for testing;
- Planning of technical activities (SCRUM / Sprint planning approach);
- Participation in AOC software release campaigns;
- Writing of Close Loop Test Specifications.
2014: European Space Agency, ESTEC, Attitude and Orbit Control Systems, Guidance and Navigation, Concurrent Design, Noordwijk (the Netherlands),
End-of-studies internship (5 months):
- Improvement of a Matlab/Simulink toolbox used to run AOCS simulations for a wide range of missions;
- Participation and support to Concurrent Engineering sessions at ESTEC Concurrent Design Facility;
- Enhancement of an AOCS Workbook used during these Concurrent Design sessions.
2011-2012: Astrium Space Transportation, mechanical design, Final Assembly Line design pre-study and project management, Paris (France)
Internship in aerospace engineering, carried out during a gap year:
Mechanical design, Final Assembly Line layout study and project management :
- Design of an emergency evacuation system for potential manned flights on Ariane 5: mechanical design and sizing of a basket, creation of its CAD model;
- Pre-study: design of the Spaceplane's Final Assembly Line (suborbital aircraft aimed at space tourism), integration scenario & flow study, realisation of the CAD model of the FAL, project management (worked in a multi-localized team).
2012-2014: Double degree / Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering Centrale Lyon (France) – Royal Institute of Technology(Stockholm, Sweden)
2009-2011: Engineering student at Ecole Centrale Lyon (year 2012)
2009-2011: Bachelor of Economics & Management at University of Lyon
2007-2009: Two-year intensive engineering course (Classes Préparatoires):
- 2nd year: Physics and Engineering (Perpignan, France)
- 1st year: Physics and Mathematics (Toulouse, France)
2007: Scientific Baccalaureate with honors; intensive English course
LANGUAGE AND COMPUTER SKILLS
French: mother tongue
English: fluent (TOEFL 637/677 in 2011); MSc courses taught in English
Spanish: intermediate/advanced (B2); summer language course for foreign students
Swedish: intermediate (B1/B2)
CAD: Catia V5R20, Enovia VPM
Calculus: Matlab/Simulink 2013
Office: Microsoft Office 2010 and Open Office, Latex, OCDT
Sports: running (half-marathon), track and field, badminton (in double), swimming, climbing, scuba-diving
Others: Cinema, reading, travelling, wine tasting
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.