January 13 to present: Project Manager in Assembly Line Production
- Responsible on Quality, on Time and on Cost in transition development/series production
- Internal customer interface (DGA) and support to states products sales
- To animate and to manage technical meeting and schedule progress reports
- Technical and financial reports (using BW Reporting) with head of services
- Complete industrialisation (Ramp-up series and Lean Manufacturing)
- Continuous improvement in failing treatment
June 13 : Integration operation manager on O3B Project - spacecrafts integration in Kourou.
- Integration know-how transmit to German team on site
- Train to the methods and processes for spacecrafts integration
- Responsible of the complete integration
- Customer (Arianespace) interface as a technical responsible
Oct 10 - Jan 13 : Industrial Autority for Assembly Production Line on the development on Upper Stage
- Instructions Manager of 10 people (Manufacturing and Checking Methods)
- Implement the industrialization method of a new project (Industrial Validation Folder)
- Design Office interface in production application
Sept - oct 10 : Integration Operation Manager mission Globalstar 2 in Baïkonour
- Technical interface with Customer Arianespace and managing a team of 5 people
Nov 09 - June 10 : Implement the DMAIC method in Integration Base of Brest
Jan 08 - Oct 09: Project Manager in Assembly Line Production in the development of Dispenser Globalstar2
- Layout building for Lean Manufacturing in Assembly Line
- Participate for new technologies implements in EADS Group (T-WATCH)
- Implement of one product developped by Airbus Helicopters
July 07 - Dec 07 : Project Manager in Assembly Line Production of Dispenser Globalstar
2010 - 2013 Continuous Training in English
Economical and Financial operations (understand hours rating, using BW Reporting)
Project view point and completion approaches (Core Team M51.2 Seminar)
2008 - 2010 Training DELMIA / DMU CATIA V5
Complete Disciplines Space Systems
2005 - 2006 Master 2 ISIin IMA option aeronautical structures in Bordeaux
2002 – 2004 DEUG to Master in Professional Institute of Sciences and Technologies of Strasbourg
Language & Computing skills
Languages: English fluent – TOEIC : 775 pts
Spanish – Basic level
Computing skills:SAP Production, computing tools CAO (3DCOM, CATIA V5), BW Reporting
Aviation: Pilot Private Licence (PPL) –ATPL theorical part (Air Transport Pilot Licence)
Sailing: Participate to Ariane’s Cup 2013 – Training periods with “Glénans”
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.