2013-2014MSc Space Technology and Planetary Exploration at University of Surrey/ Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, Department of Electronic Engineering
Modules include: Space Robotics and Autonomy, Spacecraft Systems Designing, Dynamics and control of spacecraft, Mathematics of signal processing, Satellite Remote Sensing, Adv. Guidance Navigation & control, Launch Vehicles & Propulsionand Spacecraft Structures and Mechanisms
Project: Oil spill and Iceberg detection and identification with SAR.
Dissertation subject: Image Processing of AirSAR data acquisition campaign for soil moisture retrieval (AIRBUS/CATAPULT/NERC, Part of NovaSAR-S mission)
2007-2013 Bachelor Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering at University of Western Macedonia/ Faculty of Electronic Engineering
Modules include: Cryptography, Computer Networks, Theory of Signal and Systems, Signal Processing, Network Security, Operating Systems, Electrical Circuits, Physics (Electromagnetism/mechanical), Mathematical analysis, Image Processing, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Artificial vision, Computer Vision, Computer Graphics, e-Health, C Programming, Java Programming.
Final-year dissertation: Image processing using feature extraction algorithms (SURF & SIFT)
2004-2007 2nd High school Giannitsa, Greece Technological Sciences
2012 Hellenic Telecommunications Organization S.A. (OTE), Part time work for 3 months
· Collaborated with partners in the company to establish public relationships with other telecommunications companies
· Identified different kinds of network errors
· Improved ability to solve problems under pressure
2013 National Services for Hellenic Air Force/NATO, Full time
· Collaborated with other officers and commanders in my team
· Led a team of twenty soldiers, responsible for organizing and training them
· High Responsibility – servant in Commander’s office
· F16 Control and Command Centre
· Worked in Radar department of the camp
2014 Aratos Group (Senior Satellite Engineer for Homeland Security and Earth Observation), Full time
· Responsible for the R&D department
· EO Specialist for Disaster Management and Homeland Security Applications (Image Analyst)
· Project Management on EO Projects (Coordinator)
· Research on SAR, GIS, Cubesat, Homeland Security, RPAS, UAVs, Pipeline Protection and Critical Infrastructure Protection
· Work on oil, gas and slurry pipeline protection projects (underground, ground, air & space sector)
· Work on Critical Infrastructure Security and Protection Projects
· Auditor/Inspector for site surveys
· Project Management and Consulting in EU projects
· Image Processing Algorithms Development
Operating systems: Proficient in MAC OS, Windows and LINUX
Programming: Matlab, ENVI/IDL, ESRI/GIS, Unix, Shell and Batch Scripting (proficient, experienced), Java (basic competence), HTML/PHP & web designing, MySQL, (experienced), SPSS, C and C++, XCode, Arduino, Orange PI (basic competence)
Other: Photoshop, Proficient in Microsoft Office & iWork
Greek - Native Language
English – Fluent
German – Speak, read and write with basic competence
Serbian – Speak basic
Music - Play the guitar and record my own music
Sport - Keen football player with a professional refereeing licence from Greece, enjoy scuba diving, climbing and hiking
Extreme Sports – Bungee jumping, Parachuting
IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) from 2013
IEEE from 2011
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.