Summary: 35 years field experience overseas, including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Turkey, and Ecuador. 13 years’ experience conducting sight surveys/layout and construction for satellite system installation, testing , commissioning and turn over, for both on shore and off shore fixed and stabilized antenna. Have a background in plumbing Electrical and construction.
Job Objective: Field engineer
Job Title: Field Engineered
Employer: AAE Systems Inc, CA
Dates: 01/98 to 11/11
Skills: Works well independently or in a team with Strong system trouble shooting techniques. Able to manage, plan all aspects of construction including
· Conducted site surveys for pre bid planning and for final site layout.
· Prepared Project bill of materials and Pre planned Heavy equipment required to complete site installations.
· On site senior lead field engineer during the construction, installation, testing and commissioning of all Vsat sites.
· Conducted on-site testing and configuration of all VSAT, Radio, WiFi communications equipment.
· Pre-configured tested all satellite modems, RF sub system converters. fiber optic systems SONET.
· Built and erected all antennas ranging from .98M, to 7.6M.
· Installed and tested RF, prime power and ups equipment.
· Managed Network Operations Center (NOC) for all systems installed using network monitoring and diagnostic software.
· Used Visio to prepare detailed as-built drawings for site and system drawings.
· Assisted in the design and installation of all ship based satellite communications packages.
· Assisted in the design and construction of 2 different self-contained communications disaster relief trailers.
· Fabricated a test jig for a new DC power supply, and 2 test interfaces for RF/IF equipment.
· Installed all power cable, Breaker boxes, and transformers required for site operation.
· Installed gas and conduit pipes for all site Generators and cable runes.
Education: Currently enrolled fulltime at Merced collage
Completed Merced college welding Certificate program for
Completed NATS Certified both SMAW and GMAW 3G
Completed MSSC certification for Safety and Quality Practices and
University of Maryland, Completed 6 semester hours.
Certified CA BSIS, Guard card #1812566
Passed the PTB, and WOI Exam
Completed the work Keys test with a read 6, LOC 4, Math 5
Job Title: Cryptologic Technician Collect
Employer: Us Navy, CA
Dates: 01/78 to 01/98
Duties: Duties include performing data collection, analysis and reporting on communication signals using specialized computers other communications equipment, video display terminals and electronic/magnetic tape recorders, in both ground and airborne operations.
Comments: Senior Signals Analyst with 20 years in the US Navy including Management, system trouble shooting and operational development experience with HF, UHF,SHF and satellite communications systems.
Available to travel extensively for both domestic and international.
References: Available upon request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.