Electrical Engineer (RF and Communications Systems) in a high-paced team environment working to design, install, operate and sustain communications systems.
Ø B.S. Electrical Engineering with a concentration in communications from West Point
Ø Five years experience installing, operating, and maintaining RF Communication Systems in complex environments
Ø Active Secret government clearance
Ø Proficient with MATLAB software with the aptitude of mastering new software systems
Ø Excellent organization and communication skills
Ø Fluent in Spanish and English
UNITED STATES ARMY – CAPTAIN, SIGNAL CORPS
Battalion Communications Officer- May 2013-present
Planned, operated, and repaired all network and radio communication systems for a General Support Aviation Battalion with 578 soldiers and 35 aircraft. Directed operations to include the installation and maintenance of communication network systems and all associated hardware equipment.
· Implemented the first ever communications security (COMSEC) distribution for the organization, which includes key lists, codes, ciphers, signal operating instructions, and authentication systems; the first battalion of five to complete.
· Designed, coordinated, and executed a Radio Frequency (RF) network and combat net radio plan able to provide data and voice over IP (VoIP) assets to the entire 578 person organization in a remote environment.
· Maintained and supported a network of over 200 computers and printers critical to the daily functions of the unit.
Company Executive Officer- Jan. 2012-May 2013
Served as an Operations Officer for a Joint Network Node Company of an Expeditionary Signal Battalion with a mission to rapidly deploy worldwide to engineer, install, operate and defend signal systems. Supervised 25 personnel who provided administrative, maintenance, and logistical support to a company of over 140 soldiers.
· Ensured a 98% operational readiness of equipment for 60 tactical vehicles, 44 power generator units, 28 major communications systems, and supporting fiber optic cable equipment with a total value of over $30 Million.
Battalion Transportation Officer- Jan. 2011-Jan. 2012
Created and headed a completely new team capable of deploying, transporting, and tracking an organization consisting of 450 soldiers and over 400 pieces of rolling-stock. Worked closely with civilian agencies for rail, naval, and air logistical assets critical to deployment of the unit.
· Developed and executed the battalion’s innovative retrograde plan for leaving Iraq by 2012. Recognized for its simplicity and effectiveness, it was implemented by other units within United States Forces- Iraq allowing for a smoother theater shutdown.
· Tracked and coordinated more than 1,500 ground and air movements for personnel and equipment throughout 24 remote sites within the country of Iraq allowing critical communication assets to be maintained for essential units.
· Transported over $77 Million worth of signal assemblages and over 450 soldiers with zero loss of life or equipment.
Platoon Leader- Jan. 2010-Jan. 2011
Platoon leader of a brand new communications platoon supervising 43 soldiers and noncommissioned officers, accountable for 42 vehicles and generators, 14 communication shelters, 8 Radio Frequency (RF) and satellite transmissions equipment, and all associated fiber optic and coaxial cable.
· Fielded and organized new military equipment in excess of $16 Million including ruggedized networking systems and the associated transmission methods ranging from line-of-sight RF antennas, transportable satellite systems, tropospheric scattering dishes, and fiber optic cable capable of providing data and voice capabilities in all environments to any organization size.
· Lead the fastest RF line-of-sight antenna team in an organization of over 400 personnel in establishing communications link during military validation exercises.
M.E. Space Operations, University of Colorado – Colorado Springs, Colorado- Dec. 2016
B.S. Electrical Engineering, United States Military Academy – West Point, New York- May 2009
Awarded the Bronze Star Medal, two Army Commendation Medals, and an Army Achievement Medal
Available for full time employment: August 1, 2014
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.