Versatile aerospace engineer with comprehensive experience. Master of Engineering degree in Aerospace Engineering from Cornell University. Interest in spacecraft, rockets, satellites, and unmanned aerial vehicles.
Expertise in modeling, dynamic simulation, and guidance, navigation, and control systems. Adept at planning and directing complete project life cycle. Tenacious problem solver. Analytical, articulate, and detail-oriented.
Ongoing Process Improvement
Staff Training & Supervision
Programming & Modeling
QUEST GLOBAL SERVICES, East Hartford, CT
Project Engineer (5/2012 – Present)
Simultaneously manage 2-3 projects with average total value of $300,000+, which involves project quotation, resource allocation, scheduling, budget control, and stakeholder communication. Coordinate delivery, review, revision, and approval of 500+ certification documents across United Technologies Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, and Bombardier Aerospace. Document, track, investigate, and present disposition for issues and action items related to aircraft certification documents. Mediate discussion and foster resolution of issues pertaining to certification documents. Compose official correspondence to transmit certification documents and rejections or approvals. Train, mentor, and supervise 4-6 team members.
* Pioneered new service offering to support aircraft engine nacelle certification process by establishing and documenting standard processes, templates, checklists, and best practices.
* Created specialized database tool to track certification documents throughout entire review and approval process. Programmed tool to calculate aggregate performance metrics and generate reports tailored to each involved party.
* Continuously improved and generalized processes, templates, tools, and checklists, increasing value to customer, enabling application to other projects, and reducing cost to establish parallel systems.
* Attracted $1,000,000+ in additional revenue to continue service to Bombardier CSeries program and expand service to Mitsubishi MRJ, Embraer KC-390, and Irkut MS-21 programs due to exceptional performance and value provided during initial project.
* Established technical design requirements for vendor hardware. Defined program-wide conventions for finite element modeling of engine assembly and components.
Structural Analyst (5/2011 – 5/2012)
Created 12+ finite element models of various sizes and fidelities. Performed linear and non-linear steady-state thermal, structural, contact, and sub-model finite element analyses. Programmed scripts to apply boundary conditions, interpolate boundary conditions onto sub-models, solve models, and post-process results. Interpreted and presented analysis conclusions to chief engineers in oral presentations and written reports.
* Ensured most limiting load cases were selected for detailed analysis by conducting regression analysis to predict output stress based on input load conditions.
* Predicted life of components by conducting low cycle fatigue analysis prior to crack initiation and damage tolerance analysis to assess rate of crack propagation thereafter.
NASA GLENN RESEARCH CENTER, Cleveland, OH
Fluid Dynamics Intern (6/2010 – 8/2010)
Designed new test section and prepared instrumentation and data acquisition system for experiments conducted in subsonic wind tunnel.
CUAIR, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Project Team Member (1/2010 – 12/2010)
Modeled and evaluated aerodynamic performance of 2 airfoils using computational fluid dynamics for use in autonomous, small-scale, fixed wing unmanned aerial vehicles.
SPACE SYSTEMS DESIGN STUDIO, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
Research Assistant (5/2009 – 8/2009)
Conceptualized and developed original six degree of freedom numerical integration dynamic simulation program from first principles to predict trajectory and attitude of solar sail when subject to directed light.
CORNELL UNIVERSITY, COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Ithaca, NY
Master of Engineering: Aerospace Engineering, 2011
Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering, 2010
Engineer in Training, National Society of Professional Engineers (License 086911)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Society of Women Engineers
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Engineering Applications: ANSYS, ANSYS Workbench, FLUENT, MATLAB, Minitab, SolidWorks, and LabVIEW
General Applications: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and VBA
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.