Objective: systems engineering position in aerospace and associated disciplines
Ground Support Equipment (GSE) managerfor European Space Agency’s (ESA) Exomars rover - Mars Organic Molecule Analyzer Gas Chromatograph team (MOMA-GC), Créteil, 2013
· generated Microsoft Visio graphs, National Instruments LabView/DIAdem & Matlab routines
· conducted test experimentations, issued test plans, protocols & reports for review committee
· ran hands-on integration experiments on ON/OFF micro valves and Chemical Derivatization
· participated in Exomars' MOMA Project Design Review international meetings
· reviewed interface & integration documents submitted to ESA
Application context: ESA rover mission Exomars; launch planned for 2018
Graduate Internin architecture development for simultaneous, multiple numerical codes applied to planetary science models at Arkansas Center for Space and Planetary Science, 2012
· wrote system specifications to meet product requirements & existing kinetics models
· developed C++ algorithm according to V-cycle, linking Matlab code to biochemical software
· built documentation for product’s optimized use & trained 10-person team to operate it
Application context: - planetology system’s time-related evolution modeling
- theoretical modeling preliminary to geochemical tasks of Curiosity rover
Technician Internin Near-field, Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTF) by inverse method, at Acoustics-Music Coordination & Research Institute, Paris, 2009
· studied HRTFs & built test protocols for inverse method on artificial head with Matlab routines
· applied new process to near-field human testing on 5-person volunteer team
Application context: 3D digital audio prediction, propagation synthesis & reproduction systems
Computing: Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Open Office, LaTex, MatLab, C/C++
Languages: French, English, Spanish
Master of Science in Engineeringin astronomy & space-based systems engineering with Honors, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, 2012
Classes: project design, data & signal processing, control theory, optics, cosmology, etc.
Graduate educationin physics, University of Arkansas, 2011
Classes: scientific computation, optics, thermal & modern physics, quantum mechanics, etc.
Bachelor of Sciencein mechanics with Honors, Université du Maine (UdM), 2010
Supervised project: words to sounds translation by sonogram methods
Classes: vibratory mechanics, thermodynamics, acoustics, physics, optics, metrology, etc.
Associate of Science Degreein vibrations, acoustics, signal (VAS), with Honors, UdM, 2009
Supervised projects: portrayals of electrodynamic loudspeakers & acoustic antennae
Classes: VAS, electroacoustic, signal process, metrology, physics, complex vibrations, etc.
Founder, president, & treasurer of local association promoting astronomy
Treasurer of MOSAE Club (Master Outils & Systèmes de l’Astronomie & de l’Espace)
Citizenship and immigration status: French citizen with US permanent resident work Visa
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.