Active Security Clearance : DOD SECRET
To find a challenging position that will allow me to utilize my current skills in satellite communications, telecommunications, military operations, and leadership with a concerted effort to grow into a managerial position.
US ARMY-1110th Signal Battalion (Site C) Ft. Ritchie, Maryland Aug 2003-Feb 2006
25S-SATCOM Operator & Maintainer
US ARMY- 327th Signal Company Ft. Meade, Maryland Feb 2006-Jan 2007
25S-SATCOM Operator & Maintainer
US ARMY-2nd NATO Signal Battalion Naples, Italy Jan 2007-Jan 2010
25S-SATCOM Operator & Maintainer
US ARMY – 298th Signal Co, Ft. Detrick, Maryland Jan 2010-Dec 2012
25S–SATCOM Operator & Maintainer
• Extensive experience with multiple satellite communications Earth Stations, tactical satellite communications terminals, and satellite communications radios.
• Performed preventative maintenance services on both operational and test equipment.
• Trained and supervised operations crew (military personnel and civilian contractors).
• Three years field experience using many different VSAT terminals and baseband equipment.
• Provided exemplary technical and operational guidance and leadership in the set up and support of over 1,000 circuits from end user to satellite.
• Planned and coordinated authorized service interruptions (ASIs) with DISA CONEX, DISA EUR, RSSC Conus.
• Reviewed incoming gateway access authorizations (GAAs) and service access authorization (SAAs) for accuracy and ability to support requested service.
• Operator in a tech-control facility maintaining 2000+ circuits.
• Performed preventative maintenance services on operational and test equipment.
• Provided daily updates, briefs, and trend analysis.
• Conducted daily inventories and security checks.
• Assisted in installation of electrical equipment/ components.
• Reviewed telecommunication service orders (TSOs) for accuracy and ability to support requested services.
Dec 2012-Present: Attended Frederick Community College pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering.
• FDMA/TDMA Satellite Communications Terminals (AN/FSC-78, AN/USC-28, AN/FSC-52, NATO LINC 1&2, AN/TSC-85D, AN/TSC-93D, Harris 117F) Various VSAT terminals.
• Satellite Modems (EBEM, BEM-7650, SLM-6650, SLM-3650, OM-73, Linkway),
• Upconverters and Downconverters (70 MHz Legacy/L-Band Block), Power Amplifiers (HPA, SSPA, LNA, LNB, LNC), various Cryptographic Equipment (COMSEC), Digital Patch Panels, Multiplexers (MIDAS, ETSSP, PROMINA, Timeplex Link/2+,Newbridge 3600), Antenna Control Units, Fiber-Optic Modems, Digital Converters, Cisco Routers
• Test Equipment: Data Network Analyzers, Fireberd 6000/8000, TBERD, Spectrum Analyzers, Frequency Generators, Power Meters, Scalar Network Analyzers, Digital Multimeters.
• Command and Control Software (REMEDY/WWOPRS, RFMOW, GTC3S).
• Certification in Satellite Communication Systems US Army Signal School, Fort Gordon, GA
• Attended the following MOS related training: MIDAS 6.6.2, Harris 117F, Harris HPA, NATO TRIBAND, NATO DSGT, Promina, Warrior Leaders Course, FaCIT, and MATRIX course for a total of over 400 hours of training.
• Proficient in Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel.
• Written and Oral communication skills as an instructor in both classroom and operational environments.
• Familiarity with DISA Publications and Forms. (GAA, SAA, COMSEC Callouts, etc)
• CPR certified. (Exp – March 2015)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.