· Result-driven Graduate in MSc. Aerospace Engineering (Hons.) (Distinction) having several experience in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Fluid Mechanics & Dynamics and Project Administration.
· Best graduate, MSc. Aerospace Engineering, University of Hertfordshire, 2013.
· Proficient in learning new concepts effectively and quickly, possessing a strong organizational, team-play and autonomous ability to work. Simply put, My Skillsets, Analytical thinking and Professional achievements are rare to come by as I am vast in Engineering knowledge and experience (B.Eng Agricultural Engineering + MSc. Aerospace Engineering). Additionally, I am vast in FEA; CFD; FSI; MDO; Condition Monitoring; Vibration Analysis (Spectroscopy); and Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy.
· I started on a 3 months contract to design and report an international standard aerodynamic machine with improved performance compared to existing designs (linear machine) for a bid. I completed the design within the first 6 weeks (half way through) and won the bid. The same aerodynamic machine design which I solely designed for my current company also won the contract (sum of £2 billion).
· I reported an optimized design on the existing model (linear machine) in terms of repeatability, uniformity and reduced sensitivity to disturbance. This was also a success as the prototype confirms the improvement in the design modification.
· Engineering Tools– A range of validated Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software including STAR CCM+; ANSYS; NX NASTRAN; Abaqus; MATLAB; and Catia V5
· Fluid Flow Mechanics & CFD – Modeling fluids within systems; Calculation and Simulation of Fluid Flow using CFD tools.
· Finite Element Analysis (FEA) – Linear and Non-linear Finite Element analysis; Stress analysis.
· Computational Heat Transfer Analysis – Modeling and Simulation of Heat Transfer within systems.
· Fluid-Structural Interaction (FSI) – Modeling, Simulating, and Coupling compatible CAE tools for coupled analyses involving Fluid and Structural interaction (e.g. Aeroelastic pressure loading of an airplane wing, analysis of pipeline pressure in a curved pipe).
· Multi-disciplinary Design Optimization & Metamodelling (MDO) – Multidisciplinary Design Analysis and Optimization for aerospace structures; Parameterization and Design Optimization.
· Researching– Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering researching for possible improvement and optimization.
· Condition Monitoring – Diagnosis of machinery health, using Spectrum Analysis and Vibration Frequency Analysis.
· Internal Combustion Engines – Operations of internal combustion engines
· Controls of Mechanical Systems – Design of Feedback Control Systems and Implementation of Controllers.
· Reporting – Excellent Verbal, Writing and Communication skills. Technical and Business Reporting skills, Effective Presentation and Documentation skills. Lastly but not least, Strong Analytical Communication skills.
Good humor & initiative
Playing video games
· University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield MSc. Aerospace Engineering (Hons.) 2012 – 2013.
· University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria (B.Eng. Agric) Farm Power and Machinery. 2005 – 2010.
MSC PROJECT TOPIC
Multidisciplinary Design Optimisation of an Aircraft Wing (Structural and Aerodynamics)
June, 2013 – September, 2013
This involves the use of STAR CCM+, ANSYS, MATLAB, and CATIA in the MDO process. It is an intensive project since all programs must interact with one-another.
An aircraft wing was designed and parameterized in CATIA using NACA 5412 airfoil and positioning the wing in a fixed model wind tunnel. The pressure distribution on the wing was computed by using STAR CCM+ for CFD in high fidelity. The wing CAE model was then coupled (File-based coupling) to ANSYS. This allowed mapping the pressure loading on the wing from STAR CCM+ to ANSYS. The nodal displacement from ANSYS was then transferred to STAR CCM+. This continued until a staggered convergence was attained.
The process of File-based coupling (also used in Pipeline Analysis) was done for the 25 seeds of the Design of Experiments. The results were metamodelled in MATLAB and then inputted into the Genetic Algorithm Multi-objective Optimization solver in MATLAB. The sets of optimized design variables were then presented in a Pareto Optimum front in 3D.
Monitoring of Bearings and Machinery Using Roller and Ball Bearings Using Frequency Spectrum Analysis
Affluent Technology Limited, UK
Product Development Engineer / Airflow Consultant (CFD) July, 2013 – Till date
I am a consultant at Cerulean, an international company based in the UK that manufactures test and controls machinery for testing and standardization of manufacturer’s products. My primary responsibilities require working directly with the Chief Technology Manager, Project Development Manager, Engineering Design Manager, and the Technical Director to analyse the aerodynamic performance of existing and conceptual models of fluid flow machines for possible design optimization in the competitive industry.
· Fluid Mechanics – Analyzing fluid flows within systems using analytical hand calculations and computational Fluid Dynamics.
· Project Handling – Working as an aerodynamicist contractor in a new design management team responsible for bids and development of new and existing projects.
· Numerical and Simulation Modeling of Systems – Preparing the CAD geometry for CFD simulation, extracting the air volume, Meshing, modeling the physics continuum. This includes but not limited to mesh distribution, capturing boundary layer, air properties at the required temperature and relative humidity.
· Post-Processing – Preparing Scenes, Plots, Monitors and Reports together with derived parts such as probes and planes to create the required visual representation of the air flow and also to determine the magnitude of various field functions at some particular point of interest.
· Design Optimization – Certain design variables are parametrically altered and simulation is been done to determine the optimized design variable to produce the required objective function.
· Reporting and Presentation – Writing report; combining the post-processed results and the report details as aids to explain the outcome of the analyses to the management team.
· Miscellaneous projects – Changes in Project priorities sometimes require my skills on some other R&D or Protocol Testing projects. I have worked on several projects; with several other employees; and in most of the disciplines within the Engineering department of the company.
Ismail Associate Construction Company
Junior Project Officer May, 2011 – August, 2012
A Building Construction Company with numerous projects that require regular and adequate monitoring. My responsibility was to manage and provide project administrative services.
· Project monitoring – Administering and supervising project to achieve completion.
· Schedulling – Assigning duties to workers and delegating them to departments.
· Accountability – Providing checks and balances on daily basis on monitored projects.
· Responsibility – Bearing responsibility of effects of actions and inactions on project.
Apprentice Engineer (One Year Industrial Training) May, 2008 – May, 2009
A Mechanical Engineering company that deals in Earth Moving Equipment which entails both the vehicle chassis and the engine. Engineering works were done both at the company workshops and on the field.
· Repair of both Earth Mover and their Internal Combustion Engines.
· Servicing and Maintenance of Earth Moving Equipment on periodic basis according to service schedule.
· Troubleshooting of complete Internal Combustion Engine.
· Overhauling of complete Internal Combustion Engine.
· Disassembling and Assembling of earth moving equipment.
· Valve and Timing Setting etc. of Internal Combustion Engines.
· Reporting technical and daily activities on machineries.
2013 Royal Aeronautical Society; (Member)
2013 The Institution of Engineering and Technology; (Member)
REFERENCES Available on request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.