PACE UNIVERSITY, New York – United States, January 2014 – Present
Activities: Legal English Program. Pace University, New York, NY.
Activities English for Professionals Program. Pace University, New York, NY.
LOS ANDES UNIVERSITY, J.D. 2012.
Activities: Constitution and Democracy, T.A.
Thesis: Space debris from a legal perspective: liability due to the damages caused by space debris in earth and in outer space (published in Journal of International Law, University of los Andes, Faculty of Law, January 2013).
CARDENAS & CARDENAS ABOGADOS, Bogota – Colombia, 2012 – 2013.
Associate Attorney in Corporate Law.
· Drafting acquisition, leasing, financing, and development documents for clients related with corporate law.
· Research and drafting legislative analysis for clients related with corporate law.
· Drafting briefs and legal memoranda.
· Translating legal and non-legal documents and contracts in English and Spanish.
· Due diligences in English and Spanish.
· Drafting companies bylaws in English and Spanish.
· Member of the ProBono attorneys by advising low income and disadvantage people in their legal rights and obligations.
CAVELIER ABOGADOS, Bogota – Colombia, 2011.
· Research and drafting a bill for Congress related with labor law and how to assist people with disabilities.
DIEGO PARDO TOVAR ABOGADOS, Bogota – Colombia, 2009.
· Organized the law firm library and created an online electronic library. Assist on search for legal materials and drafting legal memoranda for firm partners.
The Andean Community failure to create a common space policy (co-author). 26th Symposium on Space Policy, Regulations and Economics (E3) National Space Policies and Programmes, and Regional Cooperation. China. November, 2013.
Space debris from a legal perspective: liability due to the damages caused by space debris in earth and in outer space. Journal of International Law, University of los Andes, Faculty of Law, January 2013.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
· Proficient in Spanish (native), working knowledge in English and basic knowledge of Italian. Interest includes travel, movies, reading fiction and space related matters, and exorcising.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.