Master in Aerospace engineering– university of Seville, Spain. Sep 2006 – Dec 2011
Exchange student program (Erasmus) – Politecnico di Milano, Italy. Sep 2010 – Jul 2011
MAP Wing A350. Altran / Airbus (Bremen, Germany) Jul 2012 – Apr 2013
During the production and assembly of the wing and installations, problems arise as a result of design or manufacturing/installation errors.
Some examples of errors we typically solve are:
We manage these mistakes from the beginning, identifying them on the aircraft until they are completely solved. Deciding in which we need to make a design change or making a concrete repair for a specific aircraft. Successfully coordinating and supervising all the teams involved in the solution it is not an easy task, but I enjoy it! Normally I work with design offices, quality, shop floor support, ME, production, logistics, externals suppliers etc. Moreover we are located in shifts directly in the wing to support quality and the technicians in any technical problem they have.
All these problems cover the entire perimeter of the wing, multiple subsystems: electrical system, hydraulic, fuel, flight control, structures etc. It means, as it is impossible to be an expert in everything, that every time a new problem arise, we have to learn many new things. That makes my work a really interesting and challenging experience!
It is not space environment, however the kind of work I do, can be easily transfer to the space industry as mistakes in design/ production for sure appears also in the manufacturing of satellites!
Technical Qualification Altran / Airbus (Bremen, Germany) Jul 2012 – Apr 2013
- Technical qualification of materials (composites and plastics), specified items (A350XWB Cargo / Passenger door components) and standard parts (hoses)
- QTP, QTR, IPS, MARS, technical reports , analysis of test results and FAIRs
Internship in General Services department Airbus Military (Sevilla, Spain) Sep 2011 – Jun 2012
- Project Management activities (Quality, cost, time) as focal point to the General Services department at seven Spanish Airbus factories
- Consolidation of LEAN philosophy with the creation of a virtual SQCDP and KPIs.
- Cost reduction through economic analysis (SAP, OpEx, CapEx)
- Performance improvement through the development of KPIs.
Research on space propulsion systems SPLab – (Milan, Italy) Mar 2011 – Jun 2011
- Laboratory experience,
- Preparation of experimental apparatus and manufacture of thermocouples
- Research project to develop new solid rocket propellant through characterization of MgB powders (Granularity, morphology & ignition temp) in different atmospheres
- Comparison of test results/numerical analysis with the behavior of Al powders
English – Business fluent
Spanish – Mother tongue
Italian – Business fluent
German – Advance
French- Basic knowledge
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.