Date of Birth: 14 November 1986
Place of Birth: Lake Forest, Illinois, USA
Marital Status: Married (UK/USA)
Work Permit: Received 19 Feb 2014
Objective: My goal is to gain industry experience in engineering project management or a related field in the German and international market. I can utilize my experiences managing multi million dollar commercial and government contracts for engineering, new media, and other technical projects, providing a fresh perspective on the American market. The strengths that I believe would benefit your company are my technical aptitude, ability to learn quickly, extensive project management training and experience, public speaking skills, collaborative spirit, and flexibility in order accomplish the team goal.
United States Department of State, Washington D.C. Dec 2012 to Dec 2013
Regional Affairs Officer
· Served as Technology and Media Relations Project Manager evaluating new and emerging technologies, products, and companies with potential to build democracies, provide humanitarian assistance, promote economic stability, and fight terrorism and proliferation internationally as consistent with U.S. foreign policy.
· Actively gained subject matter expertise to assess and advise on new and emerging technologies, including e-commerce principles, new media, social media, mobile products, telecommunication systems, internet/online products and services, and general trends to support execution of strategies to represent U.S. interest abroad.
· Devised and implemented results-oriented programs via coordination and collaboration with stakeholders.
· Worked with contractors to design, deploy, measure, and enhance systems, products, or processes by leveraging the latest technical solutions to effectively deliver messages and reach target audiences.
· Solicited legal and policy direction for new technological and media activities to ensure compliance.
· Applied the appropriate communication techniques to ensure comprehension by framing substantive yet concise messages that would align with audience experiences, backgrounds, affiliations, and expectations.
Central Intelligence Agency at the National Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, VA July 2009 to Dec 2012
Project Management Engineer
· Led 150+ government and contractor Mechanical Team managing technical, schedule, and cost performance
· Prior duties in Spacecraft System Engineering, Reflectors, Beam Integration, and Thermal Control Subsystem
· Served as deployment specialist chairing reviews, investigations, and testing; and participate in launch events
· Managedcontractualandprogrammatic aspects of executing complex multi-billion dollar satellite acquisitions including risk identification, contracts, technical assessment, corrective actions, and performance assessment
· Actively contributed in evaluation, implementation, and integration of research and development ventures
· Communicated clearly, concisely, and effectively ensuring timely and accurate flow of technical information
Upchurch Scientific, Oak Harbor, WA June 2007 to Sept 2007
· Updated Engineering Department work instructions for manufacturing of products
· Researched and proposed an automated counter to reduce error rates and increase efficiency
· Tested cleaning procedures to improve product quality
· Investigated o-rings to correct check valve and back pressure regulator failures
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA Jan 2010 to May 2012
Master of Engineering Administration, with 3.87/4.00 GPA
· Relevant coursework: Transfer and Application of Emerging Technology, Systems Engineering, Quality and Reliability Management, Human Factors Engineering, Operations Research, Behavioral Skills for Managers
Seattle University, Seattle, WA Sept 2006 to June 2009
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, with 3.82/4.00 GPA
· Senior Design Project: Design a solar photovoltaic system to be installed at Mt. Rainier National Park
· ASME 2008 Human Powered Vehicle Competition: 1st in Utility Design and Utility Overall
· Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society, and Seattle University Bannan Scholar
· Relevant coursework: Computer Programming (C++, MATLAB), CAD Modeling (SolidWorks), Machine Shop, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Data Acquisition and Instrumentation, Thermodynamics, Gas Turbines
Kogakuin University, Tokyo, Japan June 2008 to Aug 2008
· 7-week study abroad program designing a rubber-cutting device for Yokohama Tire Co.
University of Washington, Seattle, WA Sept 2005 to Aug 2006
Pre-Engineering Major, with 3.54/4.00 GPA
· Relevant coursework: Web Page Design, Material Science and Engineering
· TS/SCI Clearance
· NRO Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR) Level 2 Certification July 2012
· Engineer-in-Training, EIT/FE certified by Washington State Board Dec 2008
· English (native)
· German (intermediate) – Currently enrolled in intensive German language courses
· Spanish (basic)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.