- Designing communications networks and optimized sizing requirements for ground segment and space segment
- Establish the technical characteristics of earth stations for operation in the satellite system
- Make proposals and prepare link budgets, transmission plans and approving earth stations
- Participate in the development of innovation projects related to activities presented above
August 2013 – August 2014
Intern at the International Satellite Teleport in Arganda del Rey, Spain,
Company: Abertis Telecom, Madrid.
Mission planning tools: Satsoft, STK
Programming languages: Java, C, Matlab
Microsoft repository: SharePoint
Geographical information system: ArcGis
Romanian Mother tongue Very fluent
English Bilingual Very fluent
Spanish Proficiency Very fluent
French Basic Reading and Written
Design and development of a telecommunications satellite network up to 1 Mbps.
Project with a team of 23 people and 4 months period, within the Signals and Systems Department of the Telecommunications Engineering School of the Polytechnic University of Madrid
Analysis and design of a nano satellite network.
Project developed in order to participate in the Idea Contest Japan 2010.
Design and budget planning of a system used for augmented reality applied to surgery.
The project was developed in a team of 5 people and 4 months period within the Industrial Engineering and Business Administration Department, Polytechnical University of Madrid. We used Google Glass to implement augmented reality.
Proposal for improving the system of air traffic control in Ethiopia.
Project developed in a team of 4 people and 2 months period within the Navigation Systems Department, Polytechnical University of Madrid.
Creativity applied to Digital Content - Summer Course (July 2013)
Physical Security in Embedded Systems - Summer Course (July 2013)
The Challenges of the Future Cities and SmartCities - Summer Course (July 2013)
Exploration and Study of Space - Summer Course (July 2012)
Science of networks and of the web - Summer Course (July 2012)
- Quantum physics and quantum computing
- Discovering foreign cultures
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.