Customer Solution / Mission Control Center Engineer
Date of Birth:16/10/1982
An enthusiastic Customer Solution engineer with the necessary drive and determination needed to resolve complex networking issues. Possess effective organizational skills and excellent workingk nowledge of networking technologies and having a commitment to keep up to date with the latest developments.
Now looking for a new and challenging engineering position, one which will make best use of my existing skills and experience and also further my development
Mission Control Center and Customer Solution Engineer Dec 2012- Present
· Link budget analyses, satellite network design and transmission plan development.
· Support the sales team through proposal development and customer communications.
· Analyzing technical parts of commercial proposals for public and private bids.
· Managed Service consists of Internet services, data via SCPC/SCPC, TDM/MF-TDMA, TDM/SCPC (advance VSAT), DVB-S/S2 platforms or iDirect solutions Or Newtec Platform or ViaSat LinkStar and LinkWay Platforms.
· Installation & commissioning of VSAT Networks
· Propose modification of Transponder gain state to the Satellite control Center based on Link Budget computations
· Troubleshooting network outages by coordinating the efforts of the RF, Software and Network Engineers for all VSAT and related systems.
· Capable of delivering technical/ commercial presentations
· Good record in generating revenue and reaching targets
· Knowledge in preparing technical and financial proposals
· Familiar to work with Satellite Communication Equipment Vendors, VSAT Service Providers and Teleport Operators.
· Sizing of Satellite Backhaul traffic using Memotec Optimization in S111, S222, S333 configuration
Communication System Monitoring Technician Nov2008–Dec 2012
· Being proactive against interference and spurious signals through monitoring of Transponders and client signals
· Troubleshoot possible Satellite Network outage and immediately informing the client of this outage
· Escalate most difficult problems to the hierarchy for further investigation and solution
· Monitor all hub and Remote equipment through the use of a Compass Server
· Perform Satellite Carrier Line-up and 1dB compression test
· Proactively transmit sun outage information to all RSQ Clients
· Document all network outage, satellite carrier line-up and test carried out on the satellite through print screens and logbook records
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS AND RF SKILLS
· Familiar with the OPTIMAL SATCOM Enterprise Capacity Manager (ECM), Communications Planning tool (Complan), Antenna Coverage Program (ACP).
· Familiar with Integral System Europe(ISE) Satellite Communication Monitoring tool(MONICS)
· Familiar with telecommunications equipment like spectrum analyzers, signal generators (Anritsu MG3693B, 3700A signal generators)
· Work with New Point Mercury systems (Compass server)
· Very verse with the performance of iDirect Modems, COMTECH Modems, Newtech Modems, ViaSat(LinkStar and Linkway) modems
· Good Knowledge on GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE Network
· Very Familiar with Satellite Optimization techniques like Adaptive Coding and Modulation(ACM), Variable coding and modulation(VCM), Clean Channel Solution of Newtech, Carrier in carrier, flexACM, Bandwidth Canceller, Comtech Automatic Uplink power Control(AUPC) etc
· Familiar with RAQLET the Rascomstar linkbudget tool
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft project 2010, visio 2010
NETWORK AND OPERATING SYSTEM SKILLS
· Hand on skills in Routing protocols,configuration,integration&security
· Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
· Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VPN on firewalls and Cisco Routers
· Microsoft Project and Project Management Knowledge
· Basic knowledge on energy and power supply
· Training on Integral System Europe MONICs Tool and Optimal Satcom ECM, Complan and ACP 2009
· CISCO CERTIFIED NETWORK ASSOCIATE (CCNA) JUNE 2012
· CCNP ROUTE(642-902) & CCNP SWITCH (642-813) APRIL 2014
· Skylinx Quad VSAT TES System on VSAT installation and Commission (VIASAT) March 2013
· IP Based Networks and GSM/GPRS/EDGE for VSAT BY EOGOGICS December 2013
BSc: Network and Telecommunications Engineering
University Institute of Technology, University of Douala, 2012
HND: Telecommunications Technician
National Advanced School of Post and Telecommunications, Yaounde 2005
English excellent and French Very Good
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.