I am seeking a challenging opportunity in a multinational or leading company in Egypt, or overseas that matches my qualifications & skills where capabilities for learning and scope of rapid growth and development is existed. A full time Telecom Engineer and would like to utilize my experience in the communications fields. I am a hard worker, enjoy working under pressure, flexible to travel 7 re-allocate at any time, Self-Motivated, I would like to go where my abilities & skills can be developed and my knowledge can be applied to contribute towards the company’s success.
Certificate : B.Sc. in communication & Electronics, from al-azhar Cairo University
Year of graduation : 2004
Grade : Good
Graduation Project : Control devices by Microcontroller
Project Grade : Excellent.
Work Experience & Qualificatins
Currently I’m working at Africanwaves Company which is a licensed satellite service provider from the NTRA in Egypt providing a VSAT service. My post started from March 2005 until January 2009 and resumed in the same company on August 2013 until Present as a Senior technical Engineer. Africanwaves is a leader in the field of VSAT telecommunication systems, Broadcasting, GSM transmission, Wimax, Multimedia, Education and Professional solutions.
My duties in detail as follows:
· Troubleshooting the system in case of any failures and Provide technical support for the customers.
· Contact the suppliers to provide support if needed. Also contact the Satellite operator and keep our leases monitored.
· Provide KPI report, stored appropriately.
Africanwaves has a partnership with global VSAT companies such as:
· Harris CapRock delivers world-class communications services to customers (onshore & offshore) with critical operations anywhere in the world.
· Sonema: is the global leader in the large enterprise market.
Africanwavesis an official agent for many large companies which are leaders in wireless communication in the entire world, such as:
ViaSat, STM, Wireless excellence CableFree, iDirect, Comtech ,Hughes
JPF, Cambridge broadband networks and Airspan.
I had achieved the following projects: -
1- GSM via Satellite project for:
· Installation and setup the first GSM Backhauling via satellite in Egypt for Mobinil in the west desert (BTS) and remote site BSC at 6-October.
2- Central Hub Station:
· Install & operate STMi HUB in Dream-Land.
· Troubleshooting the system in case of any faults and taking the necessary action.
3-British petroleum FSO links:
· Install, test and operate FSO links to obtain a full connectivity for H.Q. and the branches LOS with a high capacity data rate 1 Gbps BW to connect the backbone switches on each site with the Master point at El Maadi.
· Install, test and operate FSO link (4 Km) to connect BP with Gapco (100 Mbps).
4- National Bank of Egypt FSO links:
· Install, test and operate FSO links to obtain a full connectivity for H.Q. and its branches.
5- Free Space Optical (FSO):
· Install more than 300 Laser links that connects BTS to BSC for Mobinil.
· Provide site survey for Line Of Sight (LOS) for all the laser links.
· Provide the maintenance & troubleshooting for all types of alarms.
2- ORASCOM TRADING: (maintenance project for mobinil) May 2010 to July 2013
I've worked at Orascom Trading company as BSS Access Maintenance Senior Engineer
In both Huawei ,Alcatel , Motorola & Ericsson and Responsible for :
· Maintenance Of Radio Equipments ( BTS , BSC , Microwave )
· Troubleshooting The BTS , BSC problems.
· Configuring, Upgrading & Downgrading the BTS.
· Configuring & Troubleshooting Microwave links problems (Changing IDU, ODU,….etc ).
· Calibrating MotorolaBTS Transceivers Using ProComm & Cindy Software (TX & Rx Calibration).
· Dealing with Rectifier Problems (Major, Minor Alarms,…….. etc).
· Measuring VSWR using Site Master.
· Handover New Sites.
· Auditing Sites.
· Environmental Work Audit
· laser Free Space Optical (FSO) [PAV & cablefree heads-radio frequency]
3- Ericsson Egypt Vodafone ROLLOUT Project April 2009 TO May 2010
I have worked as field engineer network in Ericsson Egypt Vodafone Project.
· Troubleshoot MW Networks using minilink craft 2.19
Training & Courses:
· Cisco certified network Associate CCNA “640-802” at CNS center. June 2008
· Global VSAT Forum” on line course certified included briefly the following:
1- GVF510: Core Skills for VSAT Professionals
2- GVF520: Satcom Fundamentals
3- GVF521: Practical Technique for VSAT Professionals
4- GVF503i: iDirect Remote Terminal Installation
5- GVF561 : Fundamental for Marine VSAT operators
6- GVF562E: Operating the Sea Tel Model ’09 Series Marin VSAT
7- GVF562E-IMA: Operating the Sea Tel IMA Series Marin VSAT
8- GVF503E : Sea Tel Marine VSAT Installation and maintenance
· I have successfully completed the BOSIET “Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training” course code 5700 – BOSIET – approved by OPITO. (Huet, Frist add ) June 2013
· Certification from Egyptian engineer’s syndicate by Introduction for different communication system including:
GSM-Private Branch Exchange (PBX)-Computer Network & Application (LAN)-Integrated Service Digital Network (ISDN)-Closed Circuit Video Equipment’s. (CCVE)-Fire Alarm Control System (FACS)-Public Address & Sound System. (PA/SS)-Fax Machines (FAX). February 2004
Technical experience &skill:
· Language skills : Arabic (Mother tongue), English fluent (Writing / Speaking).
· Expert computer skills: MS. Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and MS Project)
· Solid working knowledge and experience with HF, VHF, UHF, Microwave, and Satellite communication system
· Demonstrated hands on systems integration, installation and troubleshooting experience.
· Demonstrated experience planning for and troubleshooting complex communication systems and presenting solutions
· Demonstrated experience developing and updating technical documentation including system and user operations and maintenance manuals.
· Demonstrated experience conducting technical briefings and performing end-user training.
· Expert in using all kinds of spectrum analyzers & E1 testers.
· Following up all new technologies especially in communications fields.
· Prepare the reports needed for projects day by day.
· Design a tutorial presentation about the projects and any related issue.
· Design telephone network and troubleshoot its’ problems.
· Technical support the hardware & software issues.
· Design of electronic circuits & Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
· Expert internet research skills.
· Presentation skills
· Customer support
· Marketing skills
· Sales skills
Technical information and experts:
· I would like to mention that I have earned excellent experience from detailing with many different VSAT systems point-to-point & point-to-multipoint through HUB, C, KU and Ka band. I am also familiar with most brands of modems using SCPC or TDMA such as (Comtech, Solante, iDirect, STM, Linkstar,Hughes, paradise…)
· I am an expert in Stabilized antenna (Sea Tel antennas) installations, commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance…etc
· I am an expert in Stabilized antenna (Inmarsat antennas) installations, commissioning, troubleshooting, and maintenance…etc
· I have ability to work in all environments and conditions onshore & offshore
· I have experience with offshore sites and the ability to stay a long time onboard until my tasks are accomplished whilst liaising with the NOC, satellite provider, colleagues, managers and manufactures if needed. I keep customers in touch with all updates.
Date of Birth : 24th March 1979
Gender : Male.
Nationality : Egyptian.
Driving License : Exist and valid.
Marital Status : Married .
Military Status : Exempted.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.