September 2012 to August 2013 – International Space University, Strasbourg, France
Master in Space Studies
October 2004 to July 2010 - University of Sussex, Brighton, UK
Physics with Astrophysics MPhys (hons) 2:1
2000 to 2004 - American Overseas School of Rome, Rome, Italy
A.P. International Diploma (distinction)
· Subjects: Physics, Biology, English, Psychology, European History
March 2014 to Present, Canadian Institute of Technology, Tirana, Albania
· Position: Lecturer, undergraduate level
· Main activities: Currently lecturer of Calculus II and Engineering Fundamentals for 2nd year Bachelor students. Last semester I taught Linear Algebra (1st year), Foundations of Physics (2nd year), and Engineering Fundamentals (2nd year). The courses usually involve preparing 4 hours of lecture per week, homework sheets, a mid-term exam, and a final exam. Engineering Fundamentals is an experiment based course for which I am setting up the lab.
· Employer: Canadian Institute of Technology, Tirana, Albania
May to July 2013, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, MD, USA
· Position: Intern with the OSIRIS-REx Flight Dynamics team
· Main activities: Main duty was to simulate the mission’s sample collecting sequence in NASA’s GMAT software and compare the results to what had already been done in STK. The other duty was to test new versions of GMAT and report any bugs to the development team.
· Mentor: Mark Beckman
Flight Dynamics System Lead
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
September 2011 to July 2012, Brighton, UK
· Position: A level Online Physics tutor
· Main activities: Aid AS and A2 level Physics students in preparing for A level exams via an online interactive classroom.
· Employer: Maths Doctor Ltd
Sacco, E. "A Modelling Approach to Building Wireless Sensors." Enterprise Business Modelling, Optimization Techniques, and Flexible Information Systems. IGI Global, 2013. 66-79. Web. 6 Jul. 2013. doi:10.4018/978-1-4666-3946-1.ch006
Computer programs used:
Computer languages known:
- English: fluent
- Italian: fluent
- French: intermediate
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.