Program Manager with Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information and Polygraph Clearance
2013-Present: Project Manager at Office of Space & Technology, National Reconnaissance Office (Captain).
· Managed $130M satellite payload and 100+ contractors; considered the highest technical effort in the directorate. New technology will pave the way classified intelligence collection can be manipulated in space orbit.
· Aligned mission objectives in complicated landscape between the Department of Defense, State Department and Intelligence agencies. Pioneered drawing-board stages with capability and material trade’s analysis, wrote requirements, verified technical paths forward within integrated product teams, and drove completion of acquisition milestones while keeping within schedule and cost restrictions.
· Drove closure of many technical challenges; preventing multipaction, understanding material expansion, inspecting non-visible cells with eddy current, mitigating hydrogen poisoning and creating a bleed path for electrostatic discharge.
· Led multiple trade-studies and development efforts for synthetic aperture radar systems.
· Led development, manufacturing and integration of various antennas and receiver electronic boxes.
· Led logistic efforts for parts, materials and processes; managed reviews for military specification and non-standard parts.
· Led development, manufacturing and integration of a system that can survive launch and orbital environment.
2009-2013: Program & Test Manager, 746th Test Squadron, Holloman Air Force Base (Lieutenant).
· Managed 500 personnel, over 20 Department of Defense organizations and units from various countries (Israel, Germany) through electronic test and evaluation programs on multiple test ranges. Responsible for teams deployed onto test ranges, de-conflicting airspace between multiple aircraft, writing and routing a signal-frequency permit through national coordination agencies, building and presenting multiple readiness packages, writing test plans, operating jamming frequencies and post-test analysis.
· Pioneered a critical military offensive capability of GPS blue force electronic attack. Sought out requirement needs and then pitched the capability to the squadron commander. Soon after worked hand-in-hand with an engineering team to modify a signal-generator to produce the specific waveform of interest. New capability drove demand across the country and established squadron as area experts.
· Led electronic warfare test for Secretary of Defense’s highest priority weapon system; other platforms include stealth bombers, multirole fighter aircrafts, the Airborne Warning and Control System, unmanned aerial vehicles, helicopters and more.
· Handpicked to represent the squadron presenting at the Naval Air Program Review, Joint Navigation Conference and other high visibility Joint Staff presentations addressing General Officers and Senior Executive Service members.
2009-Present: Other Air Force Experience
· Led development, manufacturing and integration of a frequency selective surface. Overcame complications of manufacturing and shaping surface to ensure system is flight-ready.
· Skilled in various tools & software programs: GPS Interference and Navigation Tool, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, earned value management.
2014: Directorate’s team of the quarter; government lead for new space technology design review.
2013:Ranked #1 out of 13 company grade officers in Squadron; the #1 position is given on average once per year.
2012:Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal recipient; only officer to receive this medal across 5 squadrons within several years. Over 500 hours of community service in less than 2 years.
2012:Test team of the quarter; lead test manager in support of the Massive Ordnance Penetrator program.
2011:Ranked #1 officer out of 187 company grade officers across 25 organizations.
Education & Training
2014-Present: University of Maryland Graduate Program through Acquisition Center of Excellence.
· Presently in Public Sector Finance & Acquisitions graduate program; currently holds a 4.0 GPA.
2012-2013: American Military University Graduate Program.
· M.S. in Information Technology Project Management with Honors; Dean’s List with a 3.8 GPA.
2005-2009: United States Air Force Academy.
· Bachelor of Science, Management; Dean’s list senior year.
Additional Education Accomplishments:
· Advanced Space Operations School Graduate.
· Squadron Officer School Graduate.
· Legislative classes; Intelligence Community and the Congressional Budget Process.
· Defense Acquisition University; Test and Evaluation Level I & Program Management Level I.
2008-Present: 6000+ Hours Creating Software Interface & Engineering Documents.
These are after-hour projects I take initiative with to directly support my office.
· Built Squadron iPhone and Android mobile application used to calculate jammer-to-signal ratios and power-conversions when deployed to test ranges without Wi-Fi.
· Built Squadron specifications for effective lessons learned database. Pioneered advocacy to upper leadership which led to the upgrade of a decade old Microsoft Access system.
· Brings out-of-the-box ideas to the drawing board and farther. Strategizes user interfaces, designs interconnect diagrams, plans administrative controls and writes plans.
· Led a leadership and music class for students at J Paul Taylor Juvenile Detention Center.
· Head coach multiple years for the under-10 Alamogordo softball league.
· Big Brothers Big Sisters sponsor; taught mentee to build websites by himself.
· Free Minds Book Club volunteer; provides literary critiques to poems and stories written by young-adults in the DC prison system.
· Aided in the Alamogordo Hospital blood drive.
· Led the Holocaust Remembrance Day base wide event.
· Ran fundraising 2 years in a row for the Combined Federal Campaign and Air Force Assistance Fund.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £350 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2017 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.