Project Engineer, 4 years of experience
SII on behalf of AIRBUS
Defence & Space
since 2012, 2 years
Project leader, set up the new computing system for mechanical and thermal analysis (HPC project).
- Define business needs, write specifications and risk analysis, present progress review meeting and provide users training
- Integrate, configure and validate the HPC solution.
- Study SLM application (Enovia V6) Integration into HPC system (European project).
- Handle operational support level 2 for engineering applications.
SII on behalf of AIRBUS
2011 - 2012, 1 year
IT Support and Project Manager
- Maintain and develop Excel macros (VBA) used for quality control (KPI).
- Assist the Document Management System setting up.
- Administrate Normea (Audit management tool), train and support users.
2010 - 2011, 1 year
SII, as consultant (7 months)
Intern (6 months)
Assistant Project Manager - Engineering software deployment
- Elaborate a project management procedure to fit the project strategy regarding DMU tool improvement (VPM + Catia V5).
- Rework on HPC project and study Enovia V6 introduction.
- Follow up on the projects progress, and manage the delivery process.
- Prepare reporting and presentations (management meetings, milestone reports…).
Build the master planning, and coordinate mitigation plan (manage risks).
Project Engineer Internships
2009, 3 months
2008, 2 months
Compare different metrology systems for jig certification (R&T Department)
Conduct an audit of setting stations for drilling machines on the A340 Final Assembly Line (FAL)
RTE (Network of Electricity
2007, 4 months
Speed up metrological procedures
- Summarize and analyse voltmeters levels recorded on a metrological bench
- Implement new procedures (specific software and Excel Macros)
Postgraduate degree, Msc Advanced Technology Management
New Product Development, Wind turbine technology, Engineering Systems, Sustainability and Life Cycle Engineering, Computer Aided Design/Manufacture.
Advanced Industrial Technology Engineering School
General training trilingual (English, French, Spanish)
Mechanical, programming, electronics, mathematics, project management.
Two-year University degree, Physical measurement
Strong technical and scientific knowledge. Practice in instrumentation and metrology in quality experience management systems.
Skills and Languages
- French (native), English (fluent, TOEIC score : 830-11-21-2008), Spanish (working knowledge)
- Programming Languages: VBA, scripting, C, JAVA, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL
- Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project
- Operating System: Windows, Unix, Linux (Red Hat 5.8)
- Design tools: CATIA V5, Solidworks, Ansys Workbench, CES
Activities and Interests
- Music: play the guitar for 15 years and used to perform with a band
- Sport: do judo for 18 years (« first Dan », black belt)