B.S., Aerospace Engineering Sciences 2013
University of Colorado at Boulder, College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Minors: Applied Mathematics, Astrophysics
Cumulative GPA: 3.2
PROGRAMMING AND SOFTWARE
WORK EXPERIENCE Tigon Enertec Inc. 2012
• Mechatronics engineer
• Designed gears for a hybrid propulsion system
• Utilized MITCalc gearing software to satisfy system requirements
• Worked within a team of three to prepare a prototype proposal for a potential customer
• Worked to refine original concept prototype to satisfy con-ops requirements
University of Colorado Aerospace Senior Design 2010 to 2011
• Gearbox team lead & Thermal, Electrical, and Mechanical teams’ member of SOLSTICE (Standalone-electric Optimized Lifting System, Transitional Internal Combustion Engine)
• Designed, built, and operated a hybrid engine & control system for a scaled flying wing aircraft
• Prepared to integrate engine with aircraft developed concurrently by CU graduate team Hyperion
• Subteams in Germany and Australia simulated international industry partnership
• Responsible for gear sizing, ratios, efficiencies, and thermal properties
Colorado Space Grant Consortium 2007 to 2008
• Six member team developed balloon satellite payload to retrieve photometric data at 30 km.
• Reports on progress and data analysis were completed throughout the semester and presented
• Volunteered on High Altitude Student Platform science team; successfully flown Sept. 2008
• Successfully competed against universities nationwide for limited payload positions
• Continued photometric sensing techniques and CCD camera experimentation using data obtained in Gateway to Space satellite project
Boulder Valley School District 2013
• Soccer Coach – Girls JV head coach, Monarch High School
Greater Memphis Soccer Association 2004 to 2006
• USSF certified soccer referee
AWARDS AND ACTIVITIES ● CU senior project won ‘Most Technically Innovative Project’, 2010-2011
● 1st Place at AIAA Region V Student Conference 2011, Team category for SOLSTICE Senior Design
● Publication – CU Honors Journal, ‘SOLSTICE Hybrid Drive: A Turning Point in Aircraft Propulsion’
• Certificate in Engineering Management from Lockheed Martin’s E-ship program
• Volunteer at Communkey’s electronic arts festival
• CU Men’s Club Soccer, 2007-2010
• Web Development
References Available Upon Request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.