PROFILE AND KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
· Young professional with 10 years of practical experience (legal, policy, project management and international relations), including over 5 years in public sector;
· Significant international experience and exposure to high risk sectors (space activities, shale gas);
· Degrees in law and international law, business and administration, finance;
· Fluent in 4 languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English and French; German – advanced;
· Managed and coordinated projects with stakeholders from the European, North-American and Asia-Pacific region;
· Experience in leading meetings and negotiations, good presentation skills;
· Good in networking, fast learner, persistent, enthusiastic, flexible in terms of foreign travels / relocation, enjoying challenges, international environment and diversity.
15/03/2011 - present Parliament of Ukraine
∙ Senior Legal Adviser, Main Expert Department
01/06/2011 - present V. Koretsky Institute of State and Law to the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
∙ Research Fellow
01/12/2010 - present Cai & Lenard Law Firm
∙ Of Counsel, Advisory and Consultancy
01/12/2008 - 14/03/2011 National Space Agency of Ukraine
∙ Chief Legal Officer, International Relations Department
01/10/2003 - present International Center for Space Law to the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine & National Space Agency of Ukraine
∙ Legal & Policy Analyst, Legal Support to Space Projects and Programmes
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / TRAINEES / INTERNSHIPS
04/10/2013 – 4/11/2013 US Senate, Pennsylvania
∙ Legislative Fellow at the President Pro Tempore Joe Scarnati’s Office
2012, 2013 International Astronautical Congress
∙ Rapporteur, Technical Sessions, International Programme Committee Member
04/10/2011 - 31/07/2012 German Aerospace Center, Headquarters
∙ Legal Support Space Administration
01/04/2008 - 30/06/2008 European Space Agency, Headquarters
∙ Legal Affairs and External Relations Department
01/09/2010 - 27/06/2013 Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
Post-graduate Advanced Master Programme (part-time) with honours
01/11/2008 - 31/10/2012 V. Koretsky Institute of State and Law to the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
PhD Candidate, graduated from the Doctoral School (thesis defense pending)
∙ International Law
01/10/2007 - 30/09/2008 University of Paris – 11, Institute of Space and Telecommunication Law
∙ Law of International & European Activities, Space and Telecommunication Law
01/09/2003 - 31/08/2007 University of Auverge, Clermont-1 (IUP "Management et Gestion des Entreprises")
DEUG, Licence, Master 1 in Business Administration
∙ Business Management and Administration, concentration in SME-SMI
01/09/2002 - 30/06/2007 Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics
LLM, LLB with honours
∙ Business Law
ADDITIONAL EDUCATION / TRAININGS
2014 Hague Academy of International Law
∙ Public International Law
German Ministry of Foreign Affairs
∙ High Level Experts Programme / Training of International Diplomats
2013 Ukrainian School of Political Studies
2012 ICC International Court of Arbitration
∙ Course on International Arbitration
2011 World Intellectual Property Organization Academy
∙ General Course on Intellectual Property & Law
2008 International Space University
∙ Space Studies Programme
2006 European Center for Space Law, European Space Agency
∙ Summer Course on International Law and Policy
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.