Adaptable, enthusiastic professional with training in law, international relations, and science. Academic coursework, research experience, and knowledge of the following areas:
• Contract Drafting and Negotiation
• Legal Research
• Policy Analysis
• Export Compliance
• Regulatory Compliance
• International Business Transactions
• Corporate Law
• Business Associations
• Secured Transactions
• Securities Regulation
• International Law
• Foreign Policy
• Aerospace and Space Law
• Nuclear Proliferation Policy
Cleveland Marshall College of Law – Cleveland, OH 8/2011 – 5/2014
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
American University – Washington, D.C. 1/2010 – 5/2010
Masters Certificate in International Relations (Washington Graduate Gateway Semester)
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – Ann Arbor, MI 8/2005 – 12/2008
B.S. – Brain, Behavior and Cognitive Sciences
Cleveland Marshall College of Law – Cleveland, OH 8/2013 – 5/2014
• Assisted Associate Dean Dr. Mark J. Sundahl on his work with the Commercial Space Transportation Advisory Committee (COMSTAC), which advises the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regarding new regulations governing private activity in outer space.
• Authored memoranda focusing on compliance with international, federal, and state regulatory frameworks to promote strategic legal strategies to achieve distinct business objectives and mitigate potential adverse legal claims for private space corporations.
• Drafted model contractual provisions in accordance with state exculpatory agreement legislation and federal administrative regulations to indemnify commercial operators from the inherent liabilities of suborbital flight.
• Analyzed the ongoing creation of international counterpart legislation to establish a harmonized compliance procedure for multinational joint venture agreements that avoids overburdening the commercial partnership.
• Participated in, and composed policy analysis presented at, the April 2014 teleconference of the FAA COMSTAC’s International Space Policy Working Group (ISPWG).
Cleveland Marshall Academic Standards Committee – Cleveland, OH 7/2013 – 5/2014
• Partook in committee decisions on academic standards violations and petitions, as per the established by-laws of the college of law.
• Provided a student perspective to assist faculty representatives in reaching ethical determinations of culpability in regard to standards violations.
Partnership for Global Security (PGS) – Washington, D.C. 1/2010 – 5/2010
Congressional Outreach & Communications Coordinator
• Collaborated with congressional offices, intergovernmental organizations, administrative agencies, and additional non-governmental organizations on a broad range of issues pertaining to international and federal nuclear nonproliferation policies.
• Represented PGS at industry specific briefings and functions, and analyzed the findings for the organization.
• Managed, updated, and maintained the Obama Administration Non-Proliferation Agenda Tracker located on the PGS homepage.
• Assisted in the facilitation of the Fissile Missile Working Group’s Next Generation Nuclear Security Summit 2010 and corresponding website development.
• American Bar Association
• Ohio State Bar Association
• Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
• Space Generation Advisory Council
• American Institute of Astronautics and Aeronautics
• C|M|LAW Alumni Association
• University of Michigan Alumni Association
• P.U.L.S.E. – Peers Utilizing Leaderships Skills for Organization
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.