University of Houston, Houston TX
Master of Science Student in Physics, January 2014 – Present
· Recent Courses
o Statistical Physics
Bachelor of Science in Physics, Degree obtained in December 2013
· Minor in Mathematics GPA 3.4/4.0
· Advanced Physics Courses:
o Modern Physics I, Modern Physics II, Astrophysics, Thermal Physics, Electrodynamics I, Electrodynamics II, Solid State Physics, Advance Lab I, Advance Lab II, Modern Optics
· Advanced Math Courses:
o Advance Linear Algebra I, Partial Differential Equation, Ordinary Differential Equation, Vector Analysis, Calculus III, Calculus II, Calculus I, Linear Algebra
University of Houston
Graduate Research Assistant
Supervisor: Dr. Rene Bellwied
Relativistic Heavy Ion Group January 2014 – Present
· Work on the “A Large Ion Collider Experiment” (ALICE) hosted at the European Laboratory for Nuclear Research (CERN).
· Focus on handling the data and investigating the collective flow properties of Quark Gluon Plasma (QGP) with C++ Programming language in ROOT.
Undergraduate Research Assistant
Supervisor: Dr. Rene Bellwied
Relativistic Heavy Ion Group January 2013 – April 2013
· Participated in a project involving ALICE Experiment.
· Developed a basic script using C++ programming language to calculate the temperature of the heavy ions collisions from the data collected at the Large Hadron Colliders (LHC) which will directly supports the existence of Quark-Gluon Plasma.
· Presented my preliminary result at the University of Houston’s Spring Academic Showcase on April 11, 2013 entitled: Primal State of Matter – The Existence of Quark Gluon Plasma.
Supervisor: Dr. Paul Chu
High Pressure Low Temperature Group November 2010 – May 2012
· Participated in designing and characterizing the electromagnetic eye closer. This main focus was to build a device that helps the people with lagopthalmos disease.
· Involved in a project that characterized phase transition in multiferroic materials.
Workshop Tutor Spring 2012 & Spring 2013
· Physics and Math tutor at HLSAMP Engineering Workshop at the University of Houston.
HONORS & AWARDS
University of Houston
· Spring 2012 & Spring 2013: Houston – Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (HLSAMP) Scholarship
· Fall 2009: Tejas Bullfights Scholarship
ROOT (Scientific Computing)
C++ programming language
LaTeX typesetting computer language.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2020 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.