Design of information system : Solaris, Linux, Oracle, Java, HTML, Python.
Product assurance and Procedure
Project and Team management
Communication and Public Relation
Since Jan. 2014 AIV definition for ISIS Control Centre, AtoS Toulouse on behalf of CNES
*Assembly Integration Validation
* Initiative for Space Innovative Standards
* Centre National d’Etude Spatiale
· Responsible to design AIV tests for ISIS
- Specification and development of Validation tests
- Definition of Satellite Database used for tests
- Definition of ground operational procedures
· Creation of the Installation Manual for ISIS Control Centre
June 2004 – Dec. 2013 Centre National d’Etude Spatial , ATOS/Toulouse
Team Gold Medal in 2009 delivered by the Royal Aeronautical Society
Responsible of ATV – CC Validation and Qualification
*Automated Transfer Vehicle – Control Centre
· Responsible for System Specificationupdate, 750 top level requirements
· Definition of CC Validation strategy and planning before every mission
· Organisation and follow up of 50 successful tests for 4 ATV missions
· Result analysis, System specification validation
· Validation technical leader for European Space Agency (ESA) on behalf of CNES.
Ground Controller & Instructor de l’ATV – CC
· Ground Controler operational position in ATV-CC during 4 ATV missions
· In cooperation with Houston/Nasa, Moscow/Roscosmos Control Centres
· Define Ground operational procedure
· Training instructor for the Ground Team (14 people) during Operational Qualification
· Public Relation by presenting Control Center to visitors : Schools, CNES international partners
Follow up of the « Monitoring and Control » subsystem for ATV-CC
· Specification, development follow up and acceptance
· Organization of End-to-End testing with International Partners (NASA, ROSCOSMOS and DLR).
Jan. 2009 – Aug. 2009 SPEED-EGNOS Project Leader, AtoS/Toulouse on behalf of Thales Alenia Space
· Realisation of the SPEED platform
· Team management
· Client Relationship management / Thales Alenia Space
Sept 2002 – June 2004 Head of maintenance– Space Dynamics, ATOS/CNES, Toulouse
· Team management
· Client relations / CNES Space Dynamics
· Responsibility for change requests and corrections of anomalies
Sept 2001 – Aug. 2002 Project Leader, Airbus Training Centre/Toulouse
· Formalisation of user requirements
· Coordination of development carried out by sub-contracters
Nov. 1997 – Jull. 2001 From Development Engineer to Project Manager
Cap Gemini, Paris La Défense (92)
· Project Leader for Gaz de France
- Creation of websites (Internet/Extranet/Intranet) used by key account customers to manage their accounts/consumption (using Websphere, Java Servlet/JSP "MVC", XML, Oracle., Unix, Interface SAP).
· Team Manager for Direction Générale des Impôts (Tax office),
- In charge of a team who were responsible for the specification and development of a system monitoring everyday bank transfers
- Functional specifications, conception, realisation (Unix, Oracle, C)
· Development Engineer for la Lyonnaise des Eaux
- Re-design of a global Corporate Information System.
- Project comprising 100 people. (Designer 2000, Oracle)
Oct. 1996 – Oct. 1997 Information System Engineer, Groupe La Redoute, Ile de France
· Conception and realisation of applications to manage deliveries.
· Consultancy on the evolution of Information Systems and the introduction of new Client/Server technology
March 1994 - Oct. 1995 Development engineer, Le Moteur Moderne, Massy-Palaiseau
· Software development :
- Calculation of material structures (Unix, C, Systus)
- Project Management (Windows, Access)
Jull. 1992 - Oct. 1993 Information System Correspondent informatique, French Embassy, Rome (Italie)
· Technical assistant, training.
1989-1992 General engineer, speciality in mechanics
ECOLE NATIONALE SUPERIEURE D’ARTS ET METIERS
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.