IPT ASSOCIATES (Security Clearance: Secret) Washington, DC
Policy Analyst July 2013 – Present
- Advised the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Operational Energy Plans & Programs as a subject matter expert for climate change issues
- Designed studies analyzing the effects of climate change on DoD operations
- Participated in climate change working groups within and outside the DoD
- Prepared talking points and formal inputs for DoD policy documents, speeches, Congressional testimony, and media interviews
Administrative Assistant January 2012 – July 2013
- Compiled briefing materials for the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
- Oversaw the routing and tracking of congressional, industry, and internal correspondence materials
- Served as a point-of-contact for IT, security, and logistical issues within the Under Secretary’s office
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS & SPACE ADMINISTRATION Washington, DC
Audits Intern, Office of the Inspector General June – September 2011
- Researched and summarized project management and acquisition policy for review by senior audit staff
- Generated preliminary analysis for an OIG report on cost, schedule, and performance goals (IG-12-021)
- Participated in project management audit interviews at Johnson, Michoud, and Stennis Space Centers
VIRGINIA RETIREMENT SYSTEM Richmond, VA
Communications Specialist May – December 2010
- Wrote, edited, and distributed planning materials and memoranda for internal logistics
- Analyzed communications for modernization projects
- Coordinated projects between human resources, public relations, and administration offices
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR TIMOTHY M. KAINE Richmond, VA
Press Aide August 2008 – January 2010
- Wrote, edited, and distributed press releases for distribution to local, state, and national media
- Coordinated communications and events with local, state, and national officials and agencies
- Served as a point-of-contact for print, radio, and television media outlets
GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY Fairfax, VA
Master of Public Policy, Emphasis in National Security Policy May 2013
- Completed coursework at Mansfield College at the University of Oxford (2011) and the Space Policy Institute at The George Washington University (2012)
VIRGINIA COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITY Richmond, VA
Master of Arts in English, Emphasis in Writing & Rhetoric December 2009
- Virginia Governor’s Fellow (2009)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (2009)
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY Lexington, KY
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Minor in American Culture May 2006
- Editorial board member of The Kentucky Kernel (2005-2006)
UNITED STATES INSTITUTE OF PEACE Washington, DC
21st Century Issues in Strategic Arms Control and Nuclear Nonproliferation February 2011
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.