ENGINEER IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS
PhD in Celestial Mechanics
RESEARCHER, 2006-2014 Dpt of Mathematics, University of Namur, Belgium
Celestial Mechanics in the Solar System. I have worked on the ESA space-mission Bepi Colombo, + 4 years funded by the FNRS.
LECTURER 2005-2006 University of Lille 1, France Teaching at the Dpt of Mathematics + research.
GRAD STUDENT 2002-2005 Paris Observatory, France
Tidal effects on the dynamics of the satellites of Jupiter.
5-MONTH INTERNSHIP, 2001 BNP Paribas, Paris, France
Monitoring of technological development. Study and tests of softwares of speaker verification for banking applications.
Native French speaker, fluent in English and German, some Italian and Spanish
3 months research stays in China (2006) and USA (2012, 2013)
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
Hiking, chess, reading (fantasy), cinema (westerns), astronomy
ECOLE CENTRALE DE LILLE 1998-2001
Master degree in Engineering, specialized in telecommunications
PARIS OBSERVATORY 2001-2005 Master Degree + PhD in celestial mechanics on the dynamics of the satellites of Jupiter
• Telecommunications (electronics, electromagnetism, waves)
• Celestial Mechanics (orbital and rotational dynamics)
• Non-linear phenomena (resonances, chaos,…)
• Numerical mathematics (simulations, optimization)
• Knowledge of space missions (Bepi-Colombo, JUICE)
• Computer : Languages : C/C++, Fortran. Operating Systems : Mac OS X, Linux, Windows. Softwares : Matlab, Maple, LaTeX, MS Office
• Monitoring of technological and scientific development
• Project management (experience on the Bepi-Colombo space mission, 300 kEUR / y) + evaluation for NASA and DFG (Germany)
• Pedagogical skills : teaching + supervision of 2 Master theses and 1 PhD
• Personality : autonomous, responsible, team spirit, very well organized
35 years old
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.