Period of Work Organization
04 / 2015 – Present ARABSAT (Saudi Arabia)
Bus/Platform Manager - AR6G Program
Currently working on manufacturing of following satellites:
* AR6A (Lockheed Martin, USA)
* HS4-SGS1 (Lockheed Martin, USA)
* HS3-IS (Thales Alenia Space, France)
* Leading the bus/platform team within ARABSAT, Hellas Sat and SAVID LLC. (Program consultant) during all spacecraft’s development phases.
* To follow up with contractor(s) the progress throughout the design, fabrication, assembly, testing and final readiness of the spacecraft. And its associated flight hardware /software and operating procedures through study of the technical deliverables, attendance of pertinent meetings/reviews and representing Arabsat at the field office.
* To follow program schedule with contractor(s) for timely achievement of each milestone in order to achieve spacecraft delivery on time.
* Coordinating the action item(s) follow up and resolution within contractor and customer community.
* To develop Request for Proposals (RFP) for future satellites in coordination with business development team and to evaluate technically the received bids. Furthermore to assist technically legal and financial departments in finalization of spacecraft contract with the awarded manufacturer.
06 / 2008 – 04 / 2015 ARABSAT (Saudi Arabia)
Senior Spacecraft Control Engineer
Worked on following ARABSAT Fleet:
* AB2B (Space bus 3000A)
* BADR3 (Space bus 3000B)
* BADR4 (Euro Star 2000+)
* BADR6 (Euro Star 2000+)
* BADR5 (Euro Star 3000, MX)
* AR5A(Euro Star 3000, SX)
* AR5C (Euro Star 3000, SX)
• BADR7 Project
* To provide technical expertise during all the phases of Spacecraft manufacturing; from RFP till In-orbit handover. I was part of resident team at AIRBUS (platform) and Thales (payload), Toulouse throughout the program.
• Spacecraft Sub-Systems’ Trend Analysis
* To perform and analyze the trend for spacecraft sub-systems since BOL for ARABSAT
E2000+ and E3000 platforms.
* To publish periodic Spacecraft Health and Trend Report for internal (senior management) and external (underwriters) entities.
• Training Coordinator
* Prepared and coordinated one year training program for new recruits (Spacecraft Controller) in frame of ARABSAT Auto Fleet SCC.
Previous responsibilities as Spacecraft Control Engineer included:
• Real-time Operations:
* To monitor nominal behavior of all spacecraft subsystems and ground station equipment.
* To perform routine, seasonal and contingency operations.
• Flight Dynamics:
* Worked on FD software (Quartz & Mercator) in order to prepare station keeping maneuvers, estimation of spacecraft mass, prediction of eclipses /interferences and emergency orbital corrections.
12 / 2006 - 05 / 2007 Specialty Process Equipment Corporation (SPEC)
• Procurement & Fabrication:
* Approving the specification of oil & gas plant equipment’s (pumps, valves, gauges, fittings, etc.) and procuring them from different vendors mainly from US.
* Fabrication of assigned skid at SPEC Sunder Workshop, Lahore
* Worked on Commissioning of Dewan LPG Gas plant at Sunsabil Gas field in Tunsa Sharif, Pakistan
2009 – 2011 MA Diplomatic Studies (DL)
University of Leicester
2003 – 2007 B. Sc Engineering in Industrial & Manufacturing Processes
University of Engineering & Technology,
2000 – 2002 Intermediate
Pakistan International School, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1998 – 2000 Matriculation
Pakistan International School, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Attended theoretical and practical training on ARABSAT 4th and 5th generation satellites held at Toulouse, France and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia by AIRBUS and Thales Alenia Space in 2009, 10 and 11.
• Attended ‘Advance Project Management’ training held at Riyadh in 2013.
• Attended five day long training on Flight Dynamics by Dr. Kaplan in 2010 held at Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• Attended five days ‘Technical Report Writing Skills’ workshop by Meirc Training & Consulting in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2013.
• Participated in “First Young Leadership Workshop” held at Islamabad, Pakistan in 2006; organized by Friedrich Naumann Stifftung, Liberal Forum Pakistan & Future Youth Group.
• Participated as a Panelist in seminar on “Engaging Youth with Millennium Development Goals” organized by Bargad held in Lahore, Pakistan in 2004.
• Attended three days long Communication skills workshop held at Karachi, Pakistan 2007 organized by Friedrich Naumann Stiftung.
• ‘Via Satellite’ had interviewed me for their special feature ‘Generation Next’. It can be read here:
• English Fluent
• Arabic Fluent
• Urdu Fluent
• French Beginner
* Travelled across United States of America, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Nepal, Cyprus, Bahrain, United Arab Emirate and Sultanate of Oman.
• Performing Arts
* Performed several theatrical plays in Pakistan during university days, with Lok-Rehas, Ajoka Theater and Insaan Foundation.
* Conducted two hour live Pop music program from FM 103mast Lahore from 9/ 2004 till 2/ 2006.
• Dr. Edward F. Haddad
Program Manager – Telesat, Canada.
• Ron Taylor
Payload Manager – Telesat, Canada
• Wilfred Oliver
AR6B Platform Support Manager – Telesat Rep, Canada
• Victor Willson
Senior Consultant – Willson Aerospace Consulting, USA
• Daniel Lilienstein
AR6G Technical Manager – SAVID LLC, USA
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.