27 years old
10/2012 - 05/2014 Arianespace Evry, France / Kourou, French Guiana
Launcher Upper Part Engineer
Member of Ariane 5 operational launch team.
- Prepared launch campaigns (wrote operational procedures and tests plans, developed control and data analysis software),
- Coordinated the electrical and pyrotechnic operations of the launcher upper part at the European Spaceport in Kourou,
- Exploited the tests results,
- Analyzed and treated the anomalies detected on on-board systems,
- Supported the spacecraft customers during their electrical tests,
- Managed the hardware changes in the ground systems,
- Oversaw feedback from launch campaign activities.
04/2012 - 08/2012 Thales Alenia Space Cannes, France
Control Systems Engineering Intern
Developed and implemented in Matlab-Simulink advanced control laws (MPC, LQG and Kalman Filter) to compensate the thermo-elastic stress perturbations on the optical instrument of a future Earth observation satellite.
06/2011 - 09/2011 Areva NP Paris, France
Electrical Engineering Intern
Developed a VBA application required to verify the instrumentation and control subsystems connections in the main control room of the Chinese nuclear power plant in Taishan.
2010 - 2012 Supélec / Ecole Supérieure d'Electricité, a leading French Graduate School, Paris, France
MSc in Electrical Engineering, within the T.I.M.E. (Top Industrial Managers for Europe) Double Degree Program with Politecnico di Milano.
2009 - 2012 Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
MSc in Automation and Control Engineering, with full marks (104/110).
Graduate Thesis: “Control systems design for satellite active optics”
2006 - 2009 Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
BSc in Automation and Control Engineering,with full marks (105/110).
Undergraduate Thesis: “Modelling and controller design of a pneumatic actuator system”
Italian : Mother Tongue
French : Bilingual
English : Upper Intermediate
MS Office, Matlab-Simulink, C,VBA, SQL.
Photography and Cinema. Love to travel and experience different cultures.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.