Date of birth: 02/03/1973
- Team oriented
- responsible, diligent, adaptable and reliable
- organisational skills
- problem-solving skills
- willing to work outside of the area of profession in other
Quality Control, Quality Assurance in Thales Alenia Space to L'Aquila - Italy
QC/QA inspector on electronic products for satellites (PCBs, MICs, Modules, Units)
Inspects supplier's flight hardware and reviewed internal documentation to ensure procedural compliance in the manufacturing stage and test campaign.
- Control of AIT-work in terms of traceability, cleanliness, metrology and calibration.
- Audits Subcontractors for facility cleanliness, process integrity and product care.
- Coordination of Quality expertises (RAMS, Radiations, QA, Materials & Processes, EEE Parts, SW PA). Management of Major Non-Conformances (NCR).
- Surveillance of the correctness and completeness of hardware logbooks.
- Review and approval of the manufacturing documentation.
- Performance of the Mandatory Inspection Point (MIP) with or without Customer attendance.
- Performance of MIP at suppliers.
- Managing Log Book paper and electronic, according to standard procedures defined by the Department of Quality.
- Quality Control: ESA ECSS-Q70-08, 70-28 & 70-38 certified inspector.
- Hardware inspection & certification.
- Incoming inspection with Mip from suppliers.
- Process control on production line.
- Statistics and analysis of defects and human errors.
- Review and approval of the manufacturing documentation.
- Performance of audits with customer.
- Review and approval of the log-book and End Item Data Package.
- Defining the quality requirements for the project , based on the customer requirements.
- Providing the interface to the customer regarding quality issue. Planning the PA activities, establishing and maintaining the PA plan and or Pa specification over a project phases.
- Coordinating the activities of the different PA discipline within a project (EEE, Hardware QA, PMP, Quality Inspection, RAMS, Software PA).
- Reporting the quality status to the project team, the customer, and the internal quality organization. Surveillance of the correctness and completeness of hardware logbooks
- Surveillance of correct documentation of manufacturing, integration and tests in as-run procedures
- Executing and reporting on key-inspection-points for the definition of the hardware status.
- Witnessing of critical processes and test steps
- Handling of no conformance, chairing the non conformance review board.
- Supporting proposal activities.
- Performing project management practice evaluations, a so in support to company process definition and improvement.
- Hardware inspections: as built status versus as designed status and workmanship
- Supporting improvement of the quality management system, including cooperation with other quality departments within company.
- Supporting the project in selecting an adequate project life cycle.
- Supporting the tailoring of software standards to the criticality and needs of the project.
- Establishing and maintaining the SW PA plan, ensuring that the PA plan is adequate for the selected project life cycle.
- Supporting project activities over all phases of the life cycle, as defined in the SW PA plan, including: risk management.
- Training and coaching of projects regarding agile techniques, such as Scrum .
Logistics of production and Planning in Thales Alenia Space to L'Aquila -Italy
· I fully done, my work at the THALES SPACE-L'AQUILA, coating the role of materials employed for the management of in the department "LOGISTICS OF PRODUCTION AND PLANNING." My job involved the cycle management of materials from the needs assessment, the PN (need purchase), the predisposition of picking orders of the materials of flight for the warehouse.
Also, was doing well kitting activities for the needs of the production lines.
The programs were mainly followed those of series production (COSMO SKYMED 1 GEN. , SICRAL 1, SICRAL 2, O3B,SIASGE, YAHMAL)
The tools used are SAP and enterprise SPRING, as well as to manage VM storage requirement
30/11/2007 Degree in Economics and Commerce University of L’Aquila
· Banking, technical industrial and commercial law, banking law, marketing, law
public economics, corporate finance, business organization, financial mathematics and general accounting office and applied
1987-1992 Diploma in Industrial Technician with specialization in
Electronics and Telecommunications in L'Aquila
TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
· Lean 5 S
Training ESA certified Soldering and Conformal Coating courses
Experience with ADS, Matlab, PSpice, CAD tools, MS Word & Excel
Fast learner, able to grasp technical concepts
Responsible, dedicated worker who takes instructions well
Team player, effective working independently and collaboratively
Customers were: Loral Space Communications, Astrium, Nasa, Boeing Space
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· IT skills:
- Expertise in software engineering and quality assurance techniques and tools
- Team oriented, flexible and autonomous working behaviour
- Willingness to work outside of the area of profession in other technical domains
- Audit experience - Expertise and certification in:
Hand Soldering Inspection (ECSS-Q-ST-70-08C - ECSS-Q-ST-70-28 –ECSS-Q-ST-70-38)
Crimping Inspector (ECSS-Q-ST-70-26)
Painting Inspection (IPR-04-10-000)
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point).
Excellent knowledge of SAP (Visual Manufacturing, Lilly, Sw, Spring), MRP
(Material Requirement Planning) NOTES & FICHEYES.
Excellent expertise in Internet and e-mail management
Excellent knowledge of Office packages (Word, Excel, Access), Internet
Explorer and e-mail
- Development and deepening of the Japanese model and total quality (Toyota), taking GROUP GALGANO also inspired by the model of 5S and Lean Thinking
Other skills: Knowledge of English
Knowledge of French
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.