UNIVERSITà DEGLI STUDI DI ROMA “TOR VERGATA”, ITALY
2002-2005 Doctorate in Microsystems Engineering (MEMS)
2000-2002 UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA NACIONAL (UTN), ARGENTINA
Specialist in Aerospace Technology
1993-1999 INSTITUTO TECNOLÓGICO DE BUENOS AIRES (ITBA), ARGENTINA
Mechanical Engineering (Mat. Nº 11283 COPIME)
Space Applications Services (www.spaceapplications.com)
Mechanical-Thermal Systems Engineer
From 10/13 European Commission - FP7 Space Projects.
· Structures/Mechanisms Systems Engineer.
· Engineering Requirements Analysis.
· Engineering Coordination & Project Management.
· Structural Design, Analysis and Engineering in composite materials (CFRP and GFRP).
· Deliverable documentation production and coordination.
INVAP S.E. (www.invap.com.ar)
Mechanical-Thermal Systems Engineer.
1/10 – 09/13 Aquarius/SAC-D Satellite, ARSAT 1 Geostationary communication Satellite and Defense projects mechanical subsystems.
· Structure & Mechanisms Design and Analysis of Primary and Secondary Satellite Structures (Platform and Solar Array). Technology of Sandwich Panels: Al/Al/Al & CFRP/Al/CFRP.
· Structural Analysis of Primary and Secondary 3D Radar Structures.
· Structural Design & Analysis of GFRP Parabolic Meteo Radar Antenna.
· Engineering & Manufacturing of Composite Structures in CFRP and GFRP.
· NDT of Primary Composite Structures made of CFRP and GFRP.
· Standardized Test Definition to extract Mechanical Properties of Composite Material
Systems Engineering Experience:
· Structures and Mechanisms Requirements Analysis for Satellite and Radar Mechanical Systems/Subsystems.
· Management of WPs and Manufacturing for Mechanical Systems/Subsystems.
· AIT activities and Field campaigns for Satellite and Radar Mechanical Systems/Subsystems.
· Technical writer for engineering specifications of Mechanical Systems/Subsystems.
· Deliverable documentation production of Mechanical Systems performance.
· Technical Representative with Industry and Academia on engineering collaborative Projects.
· Technical Representative of RFI and RFQ for Satellite and Radar (3D and Meteo) Mechanical Subsystems.
National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Tenure in Canadian Space Agency
08/08 - 12/09 Post-Doctoral Fellow, MEMS for Space Applications.
· Thermal Model for temperature prediction on NIRST (New Infrared Sensor Technology) Micromachined Bolometer Sensor.
· Thermal characterization of the previous Model.
· MEMS accelerometer Development for Novel Space Applications.
INVAP S.E. (www.invap.com.ar)
Project Engineer for Space platforms, Aquarius/SAC-D Satellite,
06/06 - 7/08 SAOCOM Satellite and ARSAT 1 Geostationary communication Satellite.
· Engineering, Structural and Thermal Analysis of Satellite platform mechanical subsystems.
· Structural Design, Analysis and Engineering in composite materials.
· Composite test board review.
· Composite manufacturing lead engineer.
Comisión Nacional de Energía Atómica MEMS Project Engineer for Space Applications.
11/04 – 05/06 Development Contract between Argentinean Government Agencies.
Experience in the following MEMS devices and projects:
· RF MEMS Switch to be used in T/R Module for Space Applications.
· Lithium Niobate (LiNbO3) Phase Modulator to be used in a MIOC (Multi Integrated Optical Circuit) system for an Inertial Reference Unit.
· MEMS Accelerometer for Industrial and Space Applications.
Project Engineer for the Development of a Microfabrication Facility (class 100 and 1000).
· English (Fluent in writing and speaking).
· French (Fluent in writing and speaking).
· Italian (Fluent in writing and speaking).
· Spanish (Mother tongue).
· Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
· CAD Systems: AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Creo.
· FEA Software: ANSYS Mutiphysics, FEMAP-Nastran, Creo Simulate.
· Thermal Analysis: ESATAN Suite.
· Engineering Composite Materials Software: ESAComp.
· MEMS Design Software: Coventor, MEMSPro, Intellisuite.
· Analysis and Simulation Software: MatLab, Simulink. Mathcad.
OTHER TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
· Ample experience in Manufacturing and Industrial environments. Metallic and Composites components Design, Engineering and fabrication.
· Experience in the integration of Space and Defense Subsystems.
· Experience in Testing and Qualification of Space and Defense Mechanical Subsystems.
· Experience in Field Testing and Qualification campaigns.
· Joint design, engineering and qualification tests with FAdeA (www.fadeasa.com.ar) of an Antenna Structure with Aeronautic manufacturing technology.
· ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 Standards.
· AMFE Problem Resolution Techniques.
Congresses and Workshops
2014 SHEE (Self-Habitat for Extreme Environments) Workshop, University of Tartu, Estonia. March 31st – April 3rd, 2014.
2009 IEEE Transducers 2009. June 2009. Denver, Colorado, United States of America.
2005 Argentine Congress of Space Technology, Speaker of sub-project “Structures” of a University Microsatellite MSU-1 developed in the Aerospace Specialization. Instituto Universitario Aeronáutico, Cordoba, Argentina. June, 2005.
2004 Workshop in SURFACE TREATMENT ENGINEERING, X Scuola AIMAT (Associazione Italiana di Ingegneria dei Materiali), Hotel Continental Terme, Ischia, Naples, Italy. 4-8 October, 2004.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs.
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.