Seeking a challenging and passionate career, I would like to apply for a suitable position which can serve as a launch pad to groom my career and give a practical dimension to my skills and to be an asset to my superiors and the organization. I aim for a personal as well as professional growth concurrently achieving administrative goals.
· Masters in Aerospace Engineering (M.S) from Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST), Daejeon City, Republic of Korea. (Feb 2014) – (3.91/4.3 GPA) – (95.66/100 %)
· Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mechanical (Production) Engineering from Chaitaniya Bharathi Institute of Technology (Affiliated to Osmania University), Hyderabad, India. (May 2009) - (3.54/4 GPA)
· Won prestigious British Interplanetary Society Prize for Best Technical Paper in an Open International Student Competition at International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Beijing, China, 2013.
· Won prestigious Annual Graduate Creative Student Award - 2014 for research in space technology advancement, Master of Science, Aerospace Engineering, KAIST.
· Received complete Korean Government Scholarship for pursuing M.S. study in Aerospace Engineering for two years.
· Won prestigious Hans Von Muldou Award as Best Team at International Astronautical Congress (IAC), Glasgow, Scotland, 2008 for contribution to Space Technology by creating India’s smallest satellite ever named STUDSAT-1 with Indian Space Research Institution (ISRO).
· Certified by The Limca Book of Records, 2011 Edition for making a National Record by creating ‘India’s smallest ever satellite’.
· Received Certificate of Appreciation from Indian Space Research Institution (ISRO) for contribution in creating India’s first ever Pico-satellite.
· STUDSAT-1 as a team received many appreciations from space enthusiasts across the globe and also our team all together got some major conference publications at International Astronautical Congress 2008 held by International Astronautical Federation, Indian Small Satellite Systems Conference (ISSSC-1) 2010 held by Indian Space Research Institution along with Best Paper award and Aerospace Conference 2011 held by IEEE in collaboration with AIAA where STUDSAT won Best student project award.
· Actively contributed as a core-member in BAJA SAE INDIA 2009 An international competition for under-graduate students for achieving low cost, high performance All-Terrain Vehicle organized by Society for Automobile Engineers (India).
· Received a Letter of Recognition and a Letter of Appreciation from the Mahindra and Mahindra Limited – Automotive Sector (MNC) for contribution in new product launch project.
· Received a Letter of Appreciation as one of the contributing representatives of the company from the top management of Mahindra Group for the performance shown in Annual Auto Expo of Indian Nation.
· Received a Letter of Appreciation from the head of Mechanical Engineering Department for contribution in achieving low cost, high performance All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) and achieving success at national level.
· Actively participated and contributed to the one-day workshop on Latest trends in Nano-satellites organized by ‘Aerospace Systems and Control Laboratory (ASCL)’ at KAIST.
· Got selected and actively contributed to ASPIRE League 2012- An International forum organized by Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) under the theme “Sustainability for the Globe: Energy and Environmental Issues” which also aims for betterment of relations between the Asian universities.
· Successfully contributed by organizing a national level symposium named Techno-preneurial Summit 2008 as key member under the guidance of Entrepreneurship Development Cell, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
· Actively contributed to the technical deliberations as a delegate in International Conference on Computational Methods in Engineering and Sciences held during January, 2009.
· Actively contributed to 23rd National Convention for Mechanical Engineers on Emerging Trends in Manufacturing Systems and Technologies held at Institute of Engineers (India), 10-12 September 2007.
· Presented three technical papers on Automobile Engineering, Green Fuels and Hydrogen Based IC-Engines at different departmental national symposiums at under-graduate level.
· Have regularly participated and certified in activities like science fair, running competitions, football camps, essay writing and received Best Student Award for academic excellence at high school level.
· Won Best Project Award in innovation category for creating an Electrical Post-Box in an Inter- school science fair competition at high school level.
INDUSTRIAL/PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
· Did one month intensive internship on ‘Mechanical assembly of manufacturing equipment’ at a Multi-National Company named ‘SOLAR SEMICONDUCTOR Pvt. Ltd’.
· Worked with a Multi-National Company named Mahindra Group-Automotive Sector as ‘Assistant Manager’ for ‘Supply Chain Management and Quality Control’ activities in ‘Research and Manufacturing Processes’ for two years & one month.
· Intensively researched on Attitude Determination of Nano-satellites using advanced MEMS based cost-effective highly accurate sensor fusion (Statistical study and improvements, Characterization & Experimentation using Digital Signal Processor and other potential micro-controllers, Temperature testing with its compensation and control, Power distribution and management for various attitude sensors) under the guidance of Prof. Hyochoong Bang at ‘Aerospace Systems & Control Laboratory’ in Aerospace Engineering Department at Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST).
· Design and Optimization of Attitude Determination Systems for Nano-satellites-developed two optimal attitude determination system configurations both statistically and in real-time under the guidance of Prof. Hyochoong Bang, Aerospace Systems and Control Laboratory (ASCL), Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) .
· Designed, Experimented, Developed and Implemented a highly cost-effective and accurate set-up for testing 3-Axis MEMS-Based Gyroscopes for Nano-satellites under severe near space operating conditions extensively using creative techniques under the guidance of Prof. Hyochoong Bang, Aerospace Systems and Control Laboratory (ASCL), Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) .
· Designed, Experimented, Developed and Implemented a highly cost-effective and precise set-up for testing 2-Axis MEMS-Based Analogue Sun sensors for Nano-satellites under severe near space operating conditions extensively using creative techniques under the guidance of Prof. Hyochoong Bang, Aerospace Systems and Control Laboratory (ASCL), Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) .
· Designed, Experimented, Developed and Implemented a highly cost-effective and accurate Helmholtz Coil arrangement for testing 3-Axis MEMS-Based Magnetometers for Nano-satellites under severe near space operating conditions extensively using creative techniques under the guidance of Prof. Hyochoong Bang, Aerospace Systems and Control Laboratory (ASCL), Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) .
· Member of QB-50-An international project (Structure & Thermal design group- Testing and Analysis) for making 2U Cube-sat along a team at ‘Aerospace Systems & Control Lab’ under guidance of Prof. Hyochoong Bang in Aerospace Engineering Department at Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) and also forming a consortium with world’s best universities.
· Researched, managed and contributed as a core-member for Structural Design, Finite Element Analysis of Shock, Thermal and Vibrations with enhanced mechanism planning of overall satellite followed by real-time testing and implementation of STUDSAT-1-India’s first ever student Pico-satellite for Imaging under thorough official guidance of Indian Space Research Institution (ISRO) in accordance with the MoU signed in January, 2009.
· Contributed as a core member for Designing & Manufacturing an All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV) for ‘BAJA SAE INDIA, 2009 An International Competition for under-graduate students.
· Researched and contributed as Research Assistant on Design & Analysis of Fuel Tank of HANSA-4 Aircraft under the Federal Aviation Regulations under the guidance of Prof. P. Ravinder Reddy, Professor & Head, Mechanical Engineering Department, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
· Researched and Contributed as a Research Assistant for seven months on Structural Design & Finite Element Analysis of a Ship Propeller in association with Naval Science & Technological Laboratory, Vishakhapatnam, India under Prof. P. Ravinder Reddy, Professor & Head, Mechanical Engineering Department, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
· Researched and contributed as Research Assistant on Finite Element Analysis of Fin Component of Aerospace Vehicle under the guidance of Prof. P. Ravinder Reddy, Head, Mechanical Engineering Department, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
· Researched and contributed as Research Assistant on Design & Development of ‘C’ Type Lifting Beam for Aerospace Flight Hardware under the guidance of Prof. P. Ravinder Reddy, Head, Mechanical Engineering Department, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
· Researched and contributed as Research Assistant on P.S.D Analysis of Hermetic Sealed Reciprocating Compressor under the guidance of Prof. P. Ravinder Reddy, Head, Mechanical Engineering Department, Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology.
RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS (M.S) AND THESIS:
· (6) Major International conference publications-First Author, (1) Domestic conference publication-First Author, (1) Domestic conference publication-Second Author, (1) International Journal publication-Third Author, (2) Major journal publications (under review)–First Author, (4) Major journal publications (under submission). The thesis of both Bachelors and Masters are concentrated on advancement of space technology [Further details can be given based on further assessment as most of the data is under journal publication].
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
· Technical event organizer for conducting workshops for students, young space enthusiasts and scientists at Aerospace Systems and Control Laboratory, KAIST.
· Active and participating student member of AIAA, IEEE, British Interplanetary Society (BIS), The Korean Society for Aeronautical & Space Sciences and The Japanese Society for Aeronautical & Space Sciences.
· Contributed as a member of Student and Scholar Support Team for student welfare and administrative activities.
· Served as official Indian Representative for Indian community during Master of Science at KAIST.
· Student In-charge for space activities/workshops/Invited talks during under-graduate studies.
· Technical and Managerial Event Organizer for department during under-graduate studies and working at an MNC.
· Organized and managed several charity and blood donation camps for under-privileged students.
· Reading books (mostly non-fiction), novels and various technical updates on satellite making.
· Actively participated in sports like Swimming, Bowling, Cricket and Soccer. Yoga trainings, philately and learning new languages and its cultural heritage are among hobbies.
· Proficient in MATLAB (Math Works), Simulink.
· Proficient in CATIA V5/AUTOCAD [with FEM/FEA] and ANSYS 11/NASTRAN since 7 years for designing and analysis purposes.
· Hardware-based Soft-wares especially Micro-controller oriented programming in C/C++ and other languages.
· Experimentation with delicate sensors using micro-controllers and tolerant in operating various electronic devices.
· Extensively worked on SAP for Bill of Material (BoM) and other supply chain and quality assurance activities.
· Extensively used various Modeling, Planning, Production and Quality softwares industrially.
· Proficient in MS office and Windows 7.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.