Date of birth: 19/12/1982
WORK EXPERIENCE (9 years)
Since 2013 PwC, Aeronautic and Space - Manager
- European Commission (DG ENTR), Programme Manager, on-going: management of a M€20 framework contract supporting the strategy and management of the European Space Policy and Programmes (Galileo, Copernicus, SST, SATCOM)
- European Space Agency (ESA), Project Manager, 14 months: management of a M€2 contract to redesign ESA’s space assets’ internal control framework using COSO2: diagnosis and risk analysis, governance, processes, IT and procedures
- European Patent Office (EPO), Project Manager, 5 months: diagnosis, risk analysis and definition of the strategy to redesign the finance and controlling model under IFRS and SAP
2011-2012 PwC New York, Transaction Services – Senior Associate
- United Nations (UN Secretariat), Project Manager, 12 month: diagnosis and implementation of full-accrual accounting standards (IPSAS) under SAP for UN offices and Peacekeeping missions
- United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund (UNJSPF), Project Manager, 3 months: diagnosis and implementation of full-accrual accounting standards (IPSAS)
2009-2011 PwC France, Finance & Accounting, Senior Consultant
- European Space Agency (ESA), Project Manager, 12 months, Europe: diagnosis, implementation of full-accrual accounting standards (IPSAS) and support to the first certification of financial statements
- French Ministry of Finance (DGFiP), Team Leader, 2½ years, Paris: expert finance and accounting support to the implementation of SAP (CHORUS Project)
- French Ministry of Finance (DGFiP) – PwC Senior Internal Auditor, 2½ years, Paris: expert Finance and accounting support to the first certification of the French financial statements under full-accrual accounting standards
2007-2008 PwC France, Internal Audit Services, Experienced Internal Auditor
- Altran, Internal Auditor, 12 months: internal audits in ALTRAN’s European entities including diagnoses, on-site audits, analytical reviews and substantive tests, recommendations and top-management audit reports
- Suez, Internal Auditor, 6 months: internal audit services and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance reviews including as-is reports, analytical reviews and tests, recommendations and top-management audit reports
2005-2006 PwC France, Audit, Financial Auditor
- Financial audit to private international companies, PwC Financial Auditor, 12 months: analytical reviews and tests on procurement, sales, HR, PPE, cash, recruitement, production and financial reporting processes, formulation of recommendations and production of top-management audit reports
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2014 MSP® Foundation (Managing Successful Programmes), Prince2 Practitioner (Project Management)
2012 PMP® (Project Management Professional)
2009 CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
2006 European Business School (EBS), Frankfurt-am-Main, 6 months
2002-2005 Rouen Business School (ESC Rouen), specialization in Finance & Accounting, Master Degree
2000-2002 HEC Preparatory classes
Languages English (Fluent), Spanish (Beginner), German (Intermediate), French (Native)
Computer MS Access (Expert), MS Office (Expert), WINDEV Software development (Advanced), SharePoint (Advanced), SAP (Good understanding)
Mountaineering: organisation of expeditions in Europe, South America and Nepal Touring mountaineering-ski in the French Alps
Travelling: 6-month round-the-world tour in 2013 (South America, South-East Asia and Australia)
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.