Wilhelm Büchner University in Darmstadt
08/2014-present Bachelor: Information Engineering (B. Eng.)
Key Points: Telecommunication and Technology Engineering, Configuration Management
University of applied Sciences, Engineering and Design in Pforzheim
09/2005–01/2008 Masterof Arts in Communication Management
Key Points: Marketing, Brand Management & Communication
MasterThesis on Internationalization of polish Brands
09/2004–08/2005 International Management Program, English
Key Points: International Marketing & International
Management, Finance & Accounting, Business Administration
09/2002–08/2003 Integriertes Austausch Programm (IAS), German
Winner of award, Student Exchange Program
Key Points: IT, Finance / Controling and Business Administration
University of Economics’ in Katowice, Poland
10/1999–03/2004 Masterof Business Administration
Key Points: IT, Business Administration, Finances & Controling
Master Thesis on: finance growth of smal and medium-sized enterprises
Technical High School, in Myslowice, Poland
09/1994–05/1998 Training within Industry: Apprentice at ING DiBa S.A.
Key Points: Finance & Accounting, Controling, IT, Mathematics
Degree: Economic Technician
10/2014–present Jobless, after massive job redundancies
06/2012–09/2014 GALILEO IVQ Ground Mission Segment
- Configuration Management and Controling
- Engineering Change Management (Contract Management)
Assistant in “Project and Bids” Department at Thales Alenia Space Deutschland GmbH
My main responsibility as Configuration Controler involved support for the configuration management, Quality Assurance Manager and GMS Deployment Teams providing prepared configuration data, processing the configuration data into databases, reporting and front end support to Customer ESA, and Auditing
1. Technical documentation writing (Configuration Data Lists, Inventory Lists, Spare Parts Lists, Configuration Status Accounting Reports)
2. Preparation of data for the formal run/test for the Test Director
3. Maintenance of databases (Microsoft® SQL Server)
4. Administration of configuration files
5. Auditing of Hardware deliveries
6. Data analysis and reporting
7. Assisting of Quality Assurance Manager by Test Campaigns
8. Project management
9. Providing efective customer care via telephone, email
10. Reviewing the HW related Documentation
11. Training of new-comers
Engineering Change Management / Contracting:
12. Process flow controling – folowing of documents related changes to basic data
13. Engineering Change Request – Analysis of change impact
14. Proposal writing
15. Calculation of costs and benefits
16. Change planning and verification during project implementation
17. Preparation and implementation of international competitive tender processes including Requests for Quotation, proposal evaluation and subcontractor selection
18. Management and coordination of national and international subcontractors/suppliers
01/2010–05/2012 GALILEO GMS IOV Project Assistant at Partig Systeme GmbH - Configuration Management Services for Thales AleniaSpace Deutschland GmbH
My main responsibility in this role was supporting the configuration manager and testers (System Operators) Teams in Pforzheim and on deployment sites providing the proper configuration data, information, instalation manuals and Software releases.
1. Auditing of SW / HW deliveries and reporting, data analysis
2. Presenting the reports on the findings
3. Assisting of Quality Assurance Manager by test campaigns
4. Documentation contents verification
5. Preparation of data for the formal run/test for the Test Director
6. Maintenance of databases (processing the data)
7. Administration of configuration files
8. Aranging meetings and taking minutes
03/2009–12/2009 Project Administrator (DIS AG Services for THALES Deutschland GmbH) at GSR - Ground Surveilance Radars Department
My role in this position was to support the GSR Business Unit Director, Business Development Director and Marketing / Bid Manager introducing new product lines on the domestic and international markets, including e.g. Marketing Positioning Strategy, advertising liaising with external advertising agencies.
1. Responsible for advertising, liaising with external advertising agencies
2. Responsible for relationships with media planning agency
3. Organization of activities around events, exhibitions for the GSR Department
4. Preparation of annual catalogue, leaflets and placards
5. Bid / Proposals management support. outlines, schedules, and deadlines definition, priorities set, processes assessment and progress monitoring, cost Accounting, Reporting and Calculation of tenders
6. Definition of the optimal strategy for a winning proposal
7. Identification of new business opportunities related to a specific technology/project development
8. Establishment, design and maintenance of new bid and customer (CRM) databases
9. Establishment of the GSR Intranet site
10. Interface with national and international Customers, both private and institutional, for al the activities related to the proposal, including contracts negotiation
11. Management of human, technical and financial resources
06/2007–08/2007 Michelin Reifenwerke AG & Co. KgaA – Trainee
Department: Editorial Ofice Michelin-Guide
1. Customer Care Service
2. Maintenance of Internet page
3. Preparation of surveys
4. Verification of statistics data for annual guide
03/2006–11/2006 Dür Systems GmbH, Stutgart – Assistance (Trainee)
Department: EES Service (Marketing / Vertrieb)
1. B2B Marketing Communication: Preparation of catalogue, leaflets and placards with agency
2. Polish Customers service, Proposals writing
3. Calculation of tenders
4. Weekly reporting
5. Maintenance of the CRM databases
6. Accounts receivable
02/2005–08/2005 Bosch Buderus Thermotechnik GmbH, Wernau – Internship
Department: Market Research and Sales Controling
1. Preparation of daily turnovers
2. Databases maintenance
3. Market research, preparation of surveys
4. Reporting, CSI- und Consult GB- cases
5. Desk Research
6. Customer Service
EXTRA PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
Sept 2005–March 2006 Research Project Brand ScoreCard at University in Pforzheim
March 2006–July 2006 Project Brand Management Mercedes-Benz Centre in Stutgart.
GWAJunior Agency, Wiesbaden – 4th Place
2 Cannes Lions for „MB Saugnapf Stern“
August 2002 Advisor at Summer Camp in Kiel, Germany
March 2002–March 2003 Advisor of Exchange Studentsat AISEC Organization at University of Economics’ in Poland
Jan 2002–Dec 2002 Consultant at Avon Cosmetics Poland Sp. z. o. o.
Polish Mother language
Team Management: Direct management of a team of 3 people
Project Management: Ms Project
Config. Management: CM PLM, Microsoft® SQL Server, Altova XML, PALMA
Requirement tracking: DOORS, JIRA
Ofice tools: Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenOfice, Ms Outlook
Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP, Linux
Practice of salsa in a club since 2010, swimming, passion for travels, hiking, films and music
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing is €450 (approx £400 or US$450) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user).
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.