Senior Counsel at Hyde & Associates (Tallinn, Estonia); 7/2013 - present
Areas of responsibility:
• Provision of legal advice on telecommunications issues (including type approval) in world markets
• License management - managing the network of own clients (corporations, diplomatic missions, NGOs, service providers) and obtaining licenses on their behalf
• Regulatory compliance
• Negotiations of terms and conditions of contracts with service providers
• Drafting of legal analysis, license applications, petitions and statements
• Landing Rights
• Assisting clients with frequency coordination
• Advising clients on importation of telecommunications equipment
• Providing clients with assessments on costs and leading time for obtaining licenses (regulatory assessments)
• Communication with clients and Telecommunications Authorities all over the world (including personal meetings with the Ministries and Authorities in Pacific Asia)
• Legal research with the focus on Europe, Asia and Africa
Legal Trainee at Law firm of Vilím & Zuberec (Bratislava); 6/2009 – 7/2013
Areas of responsibility:
• Drafting of lawsuits, petitions and legal opinions with the focus on commercial, civil, administrative and labour law
• Contract drafting (both in Slovak and English)
• Corporate law (setting up new businesses/companies, preparation of documents for the AGM and resolutions, M&A, transfer of shares)
• Conveyancing, creating easements, advising on obtaining planning and construction permissions
• Litigation - representing clients before courts and other state authorities (including e.g. remedies for breach of contracts, disputes between employees and employer, restitution claims, questions of validity of contracts etc.)
• International law – advising clients in the matter of choice of law and choice of court; performance of contract; validity of contracts
• debt collection (also within EU on the basis of European Payment Order)
Legal Assistant at Law firm of Vilím & Zuberec (Bratislava); 01/2008 – 06/2009
Areas of responsibility: drafting of letters to debtors, lawsuits and legal documents, preparation of proposals for executions against the property
Education and qualification:
• Bar exam (March 2013)
• University of Aberdeen, UK (LL.M); 2011-2012
Programme: International Commercial Law (with the focus on European law and Private International law of business transactions)
• Comenius University in Bratislava (JUDr.); 2009 - 2011
Exam: Commercial law and International law
• Comenius University in Bratislava (Mgr.); 2004-2009
State exam included: Civil law, Criminal law, Administrative law, Commercial law, and Diploma thesis
• University of Economics in Bratislava (Eng.); 2004-2009
Programme: Commerce and Marketing
State exams included: Marketing, Distribution Systems, Tools of Trade Policy and Diploma Thesis
Slovak: native or bilingual proficiency language
Czech: native or bilingual proficiency language
English: native or bilingual proficiency language
German: professional working proficiency
Russian: limited working experience
Spanish: elementary proficiency
very competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Outlook, SpaceCap software
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Silver subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just €325 per month!
2022 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you, but in this case, access to our website will be granted only after payment has been received. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.