- Professional experience in interplanetary trajectory analysis.
- Very relevant Master's degree in aerospace engineering, with specialisation in space engineering and applied mathematics.
- International background, increasing the likehood of succesful integration in a multicultural team.
Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES) / 2014 / Toulouse, France.
Internship of 6 months on interplanetary trajectories analysis at the space mechanics department:
- Development of a software application which automatically generates Tisserand graphs for a given interplanetary problem.
- Development of a patched-conic global search tool which finds the best planet sequence meeting specific constraints.
- Development of new interplanetary functions aiming at enriching the CelestLab toolbox. Related to gravity assists and B-Plane targeting.
- Analysis of ΔV-EGA (ΔV Earth Gravity Assist) interplanetary trajectories for reduced launch energy purposes.
- Analysis of real interplanetary missions using the developed programs: Rosetta, Solar Probe Plus and moon tours missions among others.
Institut Supérieur de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace (ISAE) / 2013-2014 / Toulouse, France.
Exchange student, majoring in applied mathematics and structures.
Courses included: high performance computing, multiscale-multiphysics modelling, numerical methods, advanced partial differential equations, multi-objective optimisation/ inverse problems, dependability, satellites structure, structures optimisation, advanced structural dynamics.
UPC BarcelonaTech-ETSEIAT / 2009-2013 / Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain.
MEng in Aerospace Engineering with a focus on Astrodynamics. Grade point average: 7.9/10 (top 5%). Thesis: Design of complex interplanetary trajectories using the Tisserand-Poincaré graph.
Main subjects: astrodynamics, space vehicles, flight mechanics, navigation systems, propulsion, gas dynamics and heat and mass transfer, automatic control, aerodynamics, helicopter and aircraft design.
- MATLAB-SIMULINK (expert, regular use for 3 years)
- SCILAB (expert, daily use for 1 year, more than 5000 lines of code)
- C/C++ (good command, more than 3000 lines of code)
- FORTRAN (short experience, needs refreshing)
- JAVA (short experience, needs refreshing)
- Windows (>15 years, daily use)
- Linux (2 years)
Flight Dynamics Tools
- Celestlab (1 year, regular use)
- General Mission Analysis Tool (short experience)
- Microsoft Office (>12 years, regular use)
- Solid Works (>150 hours, used during undergraduate studies)
- PATRAN/NASTRAN (good command, used for 2 years)
- ANSYS (good command, used 2 years ago)
- Open MP (short experience)
- MPI (short experience)
- CUDA (short experience)
- Software Requirement Definition (3 years)
- Architectural Design (1 year)
- Detailed Development (3 years)
- Test, Integration (2 years)
- Mbed Microcontroller (good command, 2 years)
- Spanish: Native
- Catalan: Native
- English: Fluent (C1 - Certificate in Advanced English)
- French: Fluent
- Portuguese: Intermediate
- Winner of the SENER prize for the best aeronautical project for ALARIC UAV (2013).
- 3rd award in 2nd International Cansat Competition organized by LEEM in Madrid in Come-Back category (2010).
- Bronze medal at the Spanish Physics Olympiads celebrated in Pamplona, Spain (2009).
- University grant (complete tuition fees in the first year at the university) for oustanding high school results. Grade: 10/10 (2009).
- Sports: Football, table tennis and athletics (practised at a competitive level). Tennis and cycling.
- Travel: USA, Mexico, Brazil and European countries.
- Hobbies: play chess, read scientific magazines, Latin dance and a particular interest in aircrafts and everything related to space.
- Member of Euroavia. Visited internationally recognized centres in aerospace engineering around Europe: ESA-ESTEC in Noordwijk, AIRBUS HELICOPTERS in Marignane, AIRBUS DEFENCE AND SPACE in Aquitaine and AIRBUS, ONERA, CNES in Toulouse.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.