·September 2015 – January 2016: Alten Sophia (Valbonne, France). Junior Consultant Engineer for Amadeus as Product Definition Engineer:
Developing the functional specifications in accordance with the technical marketing team Redacting the technical specifications
Doing the validation plan
Analysing and managing customer requirements
- Performing feasibility studies, gap analysis, specifications and sizing
- Defining new product functionality, and graphical user interface design - Coordinating with development team for on-time product launches
·January 2015 – July 2015: Internship at Costa Crociere S.p.A (Fleet Operations Centre Genova, Italy) as IT Analyst for Marine IT systems:
Software testing and quality assurance of real-time functions and operations for ship’s data gathering and transmission to shore. Automation system analyst for Neptune platform. Technical management support for Exhaust Gas Cleaning System data utilization.
Definition of the hardware architecture for on-board data gathering, storage into databases and transmission to shore. Data was kept on-board to let the authorities to check the compliancy of the exhaust gases with international environmental laws (MARPOL)
Data was gathered from the automation PLC, converted from serial to LAN and then injected into the ship’s network.
·April 2014 – September 2014: Internship at Altec S.p.A (Torino, Italy) as part of the Master SEEDS. Feasibility study of a manned mission to Mars, in collaboration with ESA, Thales Alenia Space experts and universities; developed in three phases:
Torino: Objectives and requirements definition, mission analysis, trajectories and orbits research (STK, NASA’s GMAT), on orbit assembly research.
Toulouse: Telecommunication subsystem definition, communication windows study using ephemeris data and scripting with Matlab.
Leicester: Science objectives and payloads definition. Project presentation at ESTEC (Noordwijk, Netherlands).
·March 2012 – August 2012: training at IT&IS1 SIGLO XXI, Information Technology and International Services. Android apps developer, programming in Java and XML2, version control with “svn”, HTML server-client connections, JSON object parsing. Sponsorship obtained by The Santander Bank.
• November 2010 –December 2010: employee at Intersport in Stralsund, Germany.
• 2013-2014: Politecnico di Torino (Italy): 2nd level specializing Master SEEDS (SpacE Exploration and Development Systems) coursed in English. International internship (6 months between Torino, Toulouse and Leicester). Systems Engineering applied to develop space exploration projects. Sponsorship obtained which covers the Master fee plus a monthly assignment (Intesa San Paolo bank).
• 2007-2013:Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche, Alicante (Spain): Industrial Engineering (Bachelor + Master). Studies based in Automation and Control Systems, Mechanical Design and Computer Programming. “5-star student” award (2014). Dissertation in medicine robotics with spherical movement, based on Open-Hardware board programmed in Python and ROS.
Good communication skills, good team player, vast experience in international environments, good skills in presentations and talking in public, determined person, problem solving.
Good knowledge of project management which covers requirements definition, phases definition and scheduling, functional analysis and documentation.
Committed to duty, always doing my best to deliver high quality and on-time results.
Familiar with night and weekend shifts.
• Space Engineering: ECSS standardization, Systems Engineering, Mission analysis, proven knowledge in calculation and simulation of orbits and trajectories (STK, NASA’s GMAT), Communication link visibility (Matlab, Ephemeris data), propulsion systems, ECLS, AOCS.
• Mechanical Engineering: ICE (Internal Combustion Engines), powertrains, power transmission systems, steering, pumps design, CAD, CAM (drilling, milling, lathe), materials engineering and processes (alloys, composites, polymers, corrosion), structures design and calculation.
• Automation Engineering: Mass production plants design and development, sensors, actuators, robot control, open-hardware. Strongly interested in 3D printing, rapid prototyping.
• Programming – C, C++, Android, Java, XML, Python, and ROS: advanced. HTML: basic. •Software – NASA GMAT, STK, Patran, Matlab, Simulink, Ansys, PsPice, Eclipse: high. •Automation – Kop (SPS) programming language (Siemens S7-200): high. •AutoCAD/Autodesk Inventor: advanced.
• Control systems: high.
• FEM software – CYPE, Patran & Nastran: advanced. •MS Office: High (Documentation management). •Mathematics/statistics: high level.
• November 2013 – December 2013: Judicial Expert course. 25 hours duration with a real case study.
• September 2010–July2011: Erasmus studies in FH-Stralsund, Germany, focused on renewable energies (windmills, photovoltaic, hydrogen technology) and thermodynamics. 30 ECTS (half master).
• Spanish: native language
• English: fluent (C1 certificate).
• German: intermediate - fluent (TELC B1 certificate). • Italian: fluent (2 years of daily use, B2 Certificate).
• French: intermediate.
Other skills and certificates
AGI STK Certification (Level 1).
Monitoring Climate from Space – European Space Agency
Bioprinting: 3D Printing Body Parts — Australian Institute for Innovative Materials, University of Wollongong
5-star student (highest award in my university).
First aid course.
Recreational skipper (boat piloting license). Strong passion for sailing. Diving license.
Student council for two consecutive years. Participation in national engineering congress.
Interests and leisure activities
Sports: hiking, biking, basketball, apnea, sailing, windsurfing.
Hobbies: demounting mechanical and electrical devices.
About other languages: I am interested in learning French.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)562211007 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)562211007.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)562211007 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.