Gender : Male
D.O.B : 18/06/1988
With a young engineer in telecom area, I really want to work in high professional and dynamic environment to accumulate much experience for future promotion. I always hope to learn more things to develop not only knowledge in field of study but also other skills, and experience various cultures.
- Degree : Engineer at Ha Noi University of Technology (HUT)
- Major subject : Electronic and Telecommunication..
- GPA : 7.71
- Second Degree : MBA at Foreign Trade University (FTU)
- English Certificate: B1
Skills relate to my work
Ø English language skills.
Ø Computer and Network skills
Ø Capable to work independent as effectively as in group.
Ø Creative, enthusiastic, responsibility.
· Thesis subject: Digital television system via satellite of DVB-S2 standard
- General and theory of DVB-S2 standard.
- Analyze distinguished advantages of DVB-S2 in compare to DVB-S standard.
- Carry out a simulation of FEC channel coding in DVB-S2 system by Matlab software.
- Knowledge about DVB-S2 system.
· 12/2009 – 01/2010, I had a chance to practice in Joint Stock Company for Telecom and Informatics (CT-IN). In the period, I learned many things about optical and microwave system.
· 04/2010 – 02/2012 - Audio Visual Global Joint Stock Company (AVG)
AVG is a company providing DTH and DTT service in broadcasting market in Vietnam.
Position: Transmission and Broadcasting Engineer.
- Responsible for design, installation, operation and maintenance of DTH system (DVB-S2) and DTT network (DVB-T2) to provide multi-channel DTT and DTH services in Vietnam.
- Monitor and control quality service at Network Control Center (NCC) room.
- Being a team leader of DTH team in March 2011.
- Being a team leader of NCC team in September 2011.
· 03/2012 – 06/2013: OSB Investment & Technology JSC
OSB operates in the key areas of satellite and wireless communication, information technology and investment.
Position: Telecom Engineer
- Join to CCTV, radar project for FSO ship
- Join to VSAT project at 13 provinces of Cuu Long delta.
- In charge in building software for monitoring satellite station.
· 06/2013 – now: Panasonic System Asia Pacific
Position: System Engineer
Products: broadcast equipment.
- Responsible for technical marketing activities in Viet Nam.
- Perform the annual road show, event, service caravan.
- Providing, supporting and consulting customers on their product, technical document and solution.
- The first show “Panasonic ProDay” was held successfully in 8/2014. This event created the awareness of Panasonic system products and solutions.
Extracurricular Activities and Additional Information
Health : Excellent, non smoking.
Hobbies and Interests : playing football, reading books, traveling, listening music,
ü Doing taekwondo
ü Playing guitar
ü Documentary film maker.
ü Volunteer social work : a member of youth volunteer group, activity that hold middle autumn festival for children in education center no 2, Ba Vi, Ha Noi city in 09/2009.
Nguyễn Như Nhất: Director of Transmission and Broadcasting Division
Audio Visual Global Joint Stock Company (AVG-JSC)
Email : nnnhat(at)anvien.vn
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2019 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.