Ph.D., M.Phil., M.Sc.
Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science Department
New Haven, CT
• Presented research findings (peer-reviewed proceedings) at national and international conferences.
• Authored peer-reviewed publications (under review).
Laurea Triennale (B.S.), Laurea Magistrale (M.Sc.)
University of Naples “Federico II”, Aerospace and Astronautical Engineering
• Graduated summa cum laude, top 2% in the Aerospace Engineering program.
• Credited for 56 classes (e.g., 16 in Fluid Dynamics, 2 in Turbomachinery Design, and 7 in Structural Design).
• Managed and led an experimental project.
• Implemented micro-fluidic systems.
• Designed components using CAD tools (SolidWorks, COSMOS, Layout Editor, AutoCAD).
• Microfabricated MEMS silicon devices using photolithography and dry etching (DRIE) in cleanroom.
• Coded (MATLAB, FORTRAN) and simulated with Computational Fluid Dynamics tools (COMSOL).
AkzoNobel Indrustrial Chemicals
• Enrolled in a fast track management program.
• Managed Lean Six Sigma (L6S) projects in Salt and Energy Business Unit.
• Coached Green Belts to foster the L6S methodology.
Yale University, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science Department
New Haven, CT
• Developed an electrostatic atomizer of nanodroplets (ElectroSpray) for space propulsion applications.
• Defined short-term goals and final objectives of a 3-year research plan, always meeting deadlines.
• Analyzed particle charge-to-mass ratio using mass spectrometry based on Time-of-Flight.
• Designed micro-fluidics, tuning the hydraulic impedance of micro-channels (10 microns) packed with beads (2 microns).
• Implemented sensitive circuitry to diagnose electric currents (~ microAmps) in high voltage devices (~10 kV).
• Troubleshot system misbehavior, monitoring and controlling device operation.
• Operated and maintained a vacuum chamber supported by turbo-molecular pumps (~10-9 bar).
• Synthesized electrolytes with high electrical conductivity (> 1 S/m).
• Developed a low-cost microfabrication process to scale up silicon device production.
• Simulated the trajectory of charged droplets using a multi-physics software.
• Used Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM), contact and optical profilometers for quality control.
• Led physics laboratories.
Italian Aerospace Research Center (C.I.R.A.) Capua, Italy
• Identified and implemented a spherical harmonics method to simulate the radiation heat transfer in plasma environment on atmospheric re-entry vehicles from space.
• President of the Italian Society of Yale Students and Affiliates.
• Coordinator of the social events of the Engineering department of Yale University.
• Treasurer of the European Association of Aerospace Students EUROAVIA Naples “Umberto Nobile.”
• G. Lenguito, J. Fernandez de la Mora and A. Gomez “Scaling up the power of an electrospray microthruster”, J.Micromech. Microeng. 24 (2014).
• G. Lenguito and A. Gomez “Development of a multiplexed electrospray micro-thruster with post-acceleration and beam containment”, J. Appl. Phys. 114 (2013).
• G. Lenguito and A. Gomez “Pressure-Driven Operation of Microfabricated Multiplexed ElectroSprays of Ionic Liquid Solutions for Space Propulsion Applications”, J. MEMS 99 (2013).
• G. Lenguito “Multiplexed Electrosprays for Space Propulsion Applications”, Ph.D. Dissertation Yale University (2013).
• G. Lenguito and Borrelli S. “Radiative Gas Dynamics: The Spherical Harmonics Method to Solve the Radiative Transfer Equation,” ESA Special Publications 659 (2009).
• Held seminars at JPL-NASA (CA, USA), EPFL (Switzerland), and UCF (FL, US).
• “G. P. O’Leary Fellowship” in engineering at Yale University.
• ERASMUS Scholarship at TU Delft University (Netherlands).
• Language: Italian (native), English (fluent), Dutch (intermediate).
• Ability and Flexibility to travel.
• Interests: sailing, scuba diving, automotive sports.
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an account for you and invoice you. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing email@example.com. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.