Nationality: British Citizen
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
October 2014 – Present
Formula 1 Racing
MSSL Student Engineer:Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS) Engineer for UCLSat (QB50 2U CubeSat) to be launched in January 2016.
October 2013 – June 2014
Technical Engineer (Drivetrain): Research and Development (R&D)
November 2011 – November 2014
Private Tutor: Science and Mathematics A-levels
· Used strong multitasking and communication skills to teach students of mixed abilities.
· Providing feedback to parents of students has taught me good customer facing skills.
July 2010 – September 2010
Summer Studentship:Dissection of human body
· Prepared specimens for teaching students with excellent time management.
· Long periods of independency on projects have made me a self-motivated individual.
September 2014 – September 2015
MSc Space Science and Engineering: Space Technology
Characterisation of a CubeSat (UCLSat) Attitude Determination and Control System (ADCS).
· Space Science and Satellite Missions
· Space Systems Engineering
· Communication Systems Modelling
· Space Propulsion (Self-taught)
· Aerospace MSc Bursary Award (Royal Academy of Engineering & Royal Aeronautical Society) of £8500 to cover tuition fees in full
· UK Students for the Exploration and Development of Space (UKSEDS)
· Space-based Communication Systems
· Spacecraft Design of Electronic Subsystems
· Antennas and Propagation
· Radar Systems
· Student Academic Representative of Space & Climate Physics Department (Space Science & Engineering: Space Technology)
· British Interplanetary Society (BIS)
· Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
September 2011 – June 2014
Aerospace Engineering BEng: Upper Second Class (2.1)
Simulation and Improved Control of General Atomics Altus UAV (NASA research UAV) using MATLAB and Simulink.
· Aircraft Stability and Control
· Aerospace Structure
· Aerospace Propulsion
· Project manager and team leader in production of prototype and business plan for an educational toy.
· Analysis of NASA Jet Engine performance.
· Aerospace Design
· Control Systems
· Design and FMEA of a centrifugal water pump.
· Design, construction and control of arobotic arm.
· Wing Design: structural analysis using ABAQUS.
· Dynamic Systems
· Engineering Instrumentation
· Management of Design
· Design and development of fully balanced zip-line vehicle successfully tested during a competition event.
· Design and sizing of Boeing 787-Dreamliner using AAA.
September 2008 – June 2008
Biomedical Science BSc: Pass
Awards:Academic achievement throughout A-levels led to nomination and subsequent winning of the
Princess Diana Award.
November 2011 - Present
· Attending lectures related to current issues in aerospace engineering.
· Keeping up to date with current affairs in aerospace industry.
· Attending various events has helped me build strong networking skills.
UCLU Gliding Club
2013 - 2014
· These flight lessons have made me practice stress management to a great scale.
Engineering Peer Assisted Study Support
October 2012 – May 2013
· Helped first year students settle into University life.
· Provided academic support for engineering students.
· Gained strong communication and problem solving skills whilst assisting students academically.
of Kings Iranian
September 2009 – June 2010
· Delivered presentations at events.
· Organised 5 major events and venues.
· Built strong team working skills within a group of university students and dealt with pressure whilst meeting deadlines in individual tasks.
Interests and Hobbies
· Reading books in the genre of philosophy, history, classics and personal development.
· Running, Football, Volleyball and Mixed Martial Arts.
· Recently: Learning French language for beginners.
· Watching NASA TV, TED Talks and scientific/medical/geographical/historical documentaries.
VOLUNTEERING & CHARITY
& Mouth Cancer
2009 - 2011
· Abseiled down Guy’s Tower.
· Cancer Research 10 km run.
· Mouth Cancer 5 km walk.
· Preparation for these competitions made me appreciate perseverance, and I managed to raise £1380 altogether.
Volunteering: Chase Farm Children’s Hospital
October 2009 – October 2010
· Read to children and organised activities for them.
· Taught Maths, English and Science to school children.
· Office work: Developed the ability to confidently complete all given tasks and tackle any unscheduled problems along the way by using initiative and quick thinking.
Available on request
Registering is the only way of posting vacancies and obtaining contact details of candidates in our CV database.
All it takes is a few minutes and a credit card (Visa or American Express). To sign-up to this service, simply click on the Register link and fill in the form. You will then have instant access to our system after on-line payment where you will be able to complete the transaction in either US Dollars, UK Pounds or Euros.
All online credit/debit card transitions are handled through our secure third party payment processors at WorldPay. Worldpay are part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small worldwide.
Pricing starts at €450 (approx £400 or US$500 - use the convert tool for an exact conversion) for one month unlimited job postings and unlimited CV database access (for one user), with package discounts available if you have more permanent recruiting needs. For example, a Gold subscription will give you unlimited jobs posting and unlimited CV database access for one year at just over €250 per month!
2018 Pricing Structure (excluding VAT):
|1 month - Discovery||450 euros||convert|
|3 months - Bronze||1150 euros||convert|
|6 months - Silver||1950 euros||convert|
|12 months - Gold||3200 euros||convert|
If online payment is not convenient, give us a call at +33(0)622757477 or send us an email at email@example.com. We will set up an account for you and invoice you accordingly. Note that you can also pay through PayPal.
Please note that the posting of academic positions is free of charge. All you need to do is email us your job description and we will post it for you.
Spacelinks is based in France so the following European Union regulations regarding electronic commerce apply:
- if your business is located outside the EU, VAT does not apply to you
- if your business is located in France, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you don't have a valid VAT registration number, you will be charged a 20% VAT
- if your business is located in the EU and you do have a valid VAT registration number, you won't be charged VAT provided you give us your VAT number (mandatory for invoicing)
For sales enquiries and general information, you can call us on +33(0)622757477.
Support is available Mon-Fri on +33(0)622757477 or via email. Out-of-hours support is provided only via email.
Please also note that we are located in France. Our normal office hours are 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday. France timezone is GMT+1.
We are very serious about our job seekers privacy so only legitimate recruiters and employers are eligible for a recruiter account. All subscriptions requests will be manually approved and recruiter accounts constantly monitored. Users who enter inaccurate or incomplete information will not gain access to post jobs or search resumes. Sharing of login details with a third party will result in the suspension of the recruiter's account with no subscription refund.
Recruitment agencies are only eligible for a Gold package and recruitment agencies recruiting for companies already using Space Careers will not be accepted.
To ensure you are approved, please include the following on your application:
* The website address of your Company. Under construction websites will be rejected.
* Email - Must end in @yourcompany.com. Applications using free email accounts such as Hotmail, Yahoo or Gmail will be rejected.
Individual exceptions can be made on a case by case basis by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Accounts found not to be in compliance will be deleted.